Weight lifters over 30

wanting to share nutrition ideas with other weight lifters over 30 years old.

Replies

• stimey2011
    stimey2011 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 45 hit the gym 3 times a week 1 day to run 2 to lift just to stay healthy
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Hi I'm over 30 :) I'm currently doing stronglifts program
  • Ctbiggs
    Ctbiggs Posts: 99 Member
    Hi, just starting on this App...again. I'm 36 not getting any younger, ready to stick with it and reach some goals! I've been back in the gym for 6 weeks now. Anyone can add me if they would like.
  • ermontoy
    ermontoy Posts: 10 Member
    Hello Everyone! I'm 35 and am raising a young family. I'm doing this (again) for several reasons, but the main reason is because I'm focused to lose the weight, get lean and keep it that way. I've dedicated 10 years to the Army and let me body go every now and then and can tell you, it's not easy and always takes work and willpower to say "no". Now that I'm out, I'm focusing on Counting Calories (MFP), Macro-Nutrients (BodyCal) and daily water consumption- my diet/lifestyle change is pretty strict. I'm currently at 253 lbs @34%BMI and have the determination and motivation to make it to 180 lbs @16% BMI. The photo I have posted was me at 238 lbs @ 26% BMI (over a year ago), so you can imagine I've put on a little more than that and dissatisfied with the condition.

What I'm looking for are others like me who are also dissatisfied with their current size and committed to their goals. If this sounds like you, please feel free to message/friend request me. I'm always looking for a challenge and hit the gym 6 days/wk (cardio everyday for at least 20 minutes; then weight-lifting and calisthenics). Thank you for reading- I hope to hear from you all soon!