Health and Nutrition Survey

Hi Everyone,
I am a holistic nutritionist in the SF Bay Area. I work with people to break the diet cycle and lose weight for good! If you have the time, I would love if you could help me by completing this survey. This is not a sales pitch as I am trying to learn how I can best serve my clients. You can complete the questionnaire anonymously and please feel free to go in to as much or as little detail as you like. Thank you so much ~Pam

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Completed the survey, minus the release of my email.

I had to pick "other" an awfully lot and fill in the blanks. Just an FYI as it wasn't very thorough.
  • pamtse
    pamtse Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for completing the survey and thanks so much for your feedback!
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Way too many questions. Plus the Bay Area is very different from the rest of the US & the world, so you'd be comparing apples & oranges. You're probably better off just asking your clients directly. :+1:
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Whilst I balk at the term holistic nutritionist if you want to find out what your target audience wants / is you ask them...not the www

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Sorry, the words "holistic" and "wellness" put me off.

I'm guessing your clients aren't looking for evidence-based treatment, but dem feels.

Good luck with that!
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    completed.
    hope it helps in any small way.
    good luck.
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    it's a bit of a strange questionnaire as you are asking the assumption people have problems reaching their goals. Also the assumption that people have specific health/fitness goals not everyone does. You need more specifity and aimed at your customers not randoms on the internet

s others the words Hollistic and wellness are just buzzwords and are likely to put a lot of people off and make people think you are a woo merchant.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Five mins for me and I did it fast. Get it down to three mins.