• JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    you rock!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    wow! good for YOU !!!!
  • Rudenurse88
    Rudenurse88 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm so happy for you. I love to hear about how weight loss affects our health in a great way.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Congratulations!

This is an IMPORTANT success story!

Diabetes is a terrible disease. To beat it, to fight and win is a wonderful accomplishment. Well done!

• GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Yes you read right. I am no longer diabetic. I been diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 14. I was always a heavy girl. Very shy and I saw comfort in food. My biggest I have ever been was 324 at size 24. I'm now 260 and a size 18. I went to the doctor yesterday and went to get my blood results. She says"Michelle don't ever say your diabetic again" I didn't understand.. She showed me my lab results and my jaw hit the floor. I shouted BLESSED BE. I'm so happy. My hardwork paid off. Working out in the bathroom of my house because I was too shy and scared to go to a gym. Cut out soda...rice..fried foods and went organic.(75%). I use a 85/15 measure percent when it comes to eating. I Love to dance and that what kept me going and one other thing. Marijuana.!!!! Yes, you read right again!! Mary Jane. I want to let everybody know who reads this that marijuana is NOT a drug. It's a life changer. I would smoke then go workout. Gives me energy and relaxs me. Thanks for reading. I wish I knew how to post pictures. I would post lab results. Thank you. Contact or comment.

AWESOME, so proud of you!!! My hubby has had type 2 for over 10 years now also and we are currently working on reversing his. So happy for you! Great job!!! :heart:
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Best story I have read all day. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your success!
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    I am a type 2 diabetic and I hope that I can reverse it like you did. Thanks for sharing your amazing story and congrats on your success!
  • WillowMoon27
    WillowMoon27 Posts: 18 Member
    Thank You so much guys! I am still not at my goal weight but everyday is a great day to progress. Much Love and Blessings to all. :smiley:
  • WillowMoon27
    kimmy_7890 wrote: »
    I am a type 2 diabetic and I hope that I can reverse it like you did. Thanks for sharing your amazing story and congrats on your success!

you will Honey. Just put it in your head it's gone.
  • WillowMoon27
    Best story I have read all day. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your success!

Thank You
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Awesome work woman!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!