Successfully a Super Villain

13BANE13
13BANE13 Posts: 65 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
4ng84vda0vxi.jpg

Some say I look like Bane others say I don't. What do you think?
I think if you believe in what you are trying to accomplish through the use of this calorie counting app you will achieve your goals no matter what. I started at 290 and put in the app I wanted to get down to 235 myfitnesspal actually told me this was an aggressive goal and I should try something more attainable! FU I said 235 and I wanted it so I stuck to it I never cheated I never lied no matter how far I went over and 200 days later! BAMM 219#'s that's right 200 days to drop 70 pounds 90% by diet alone. So don't get discouraged and don't cheat or lie to yourself and this will work for you. Good luck and be strong just always remember what you are striving for!
Oh yeah I think I look like Bane lol

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    I think you do too. The tats add to the look imo. Well done!
  • 13BANE13
    Looks like 1 vote in my favor
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Hells yeah you do!! Well done on the loss Sir, well done!

• 13BANE13
    2 votes yes
  • catt952
    catt952 Posts: 190 Member
    yup you really do lol
  • 13BANE13
    Third yes
  • 13BANE13
    Hells yeah you do!! Well done on the loss Sir, well done!

An enthusiastic vote
  • 13BANE13
    Any advice I can share I will also leave your vote as to my resemblance to Bane
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Deffo look like bane!
  • 13BANE13
    flumte9lwya4.jpg
    2:17 5 miler ocr
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    wait... so you aren't bane? i heard banes voice when reading your first post XD

congrats!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    congrats mate!!!
  • straith50
    straith50 Posts: 9 Member
    4ng84vda0vxi.jpg

Some say I look like Bane others say I don't. What do you think?
    I think if you believe in what you are trying to accomplish through the use of this calorie counting app you will achieve your goals no matter what. I started at 290 and put in the app I wanted to get down to 235 myfitnesspal actually told me this was an aggressive goal and I should try something more attainable! FU I said 235 and I wanted it so I stuck to it I never cheated I never lied no matter how far I went over and 200 days later! BAMM 219#'s that's right 200 days to drop 70 pounds 90% by diet alone. So don't get discouraged and don't cheat or lie to yourself and this will work for you. Good luck and be strong just always remember what you are striving for!
    Oh yeah I think I look like Bane lol

Damn right!! Self honesty is the key! And like all things in life what you put in is what you get out! Congratulations Bane!! ;-)
  • atif_2k2
    atif_2k2 Posts: 4 Member
    Great work bane!!!
  • 13BANE13
    Cocoa1020 wrote: »
    wait... so you aren't bane? i heard banes voice when reading your first post XD

congrats!

Lmao
  • jersey_54
    jersey_54 Posts: 278 Member
    lmao you definately do and talk kinda like him too

Guess you found your character for halloween baha still searching for mine lol
  • mandapanda8313
    mandapanda8313 Posts: 18 Member
    Lol I read it in Bane's voice too. Great job!! You look awesome!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Rather well done lad!
  • 13BANE13
    jersey_54 wrote: »
    lmao you definately do and talk kinda like him too

Guess you found your character for halloween baha still searching for mine lol

Yeah I'm getting the best or winter jacket not sure which one yet
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!