Father of 4 needing some accountability

Been on and off of MFP for years, losing weight, gaining it back, etc. I do best when I know I have people to hold me accountable for my progress, so any and all friends are welcome! We are all in this fight together!

Replies

• ryanfeher
    ryanfeher Posts: 1 Member
    Hey - I need some accountability too! Father of two and need to lose some weight.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited August 2015
    Welcome back and good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • jpjc21864
    jpjc21864 Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome back! I'm new to MFP (18 days), father of 3 and grandpa to 1... so far. I'm all for accountability.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Welcome back! Hopefully with some motivating friends you will stay. :) I'm a mother of 3 young kids so I can relate with the parent struggle.
  • road0taken
    road0taken Posts: 2 Member
    I certainly understand and have been lacking accountability to myself as well. Busy life with 2 kids here. That's no excuse. I'll help and take any return accountability assistance I can get.
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Hey! Welcome back. Mother of 2 under 3 here, also like having accountability friends so feel free to add me
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Mother of four, right here! Add me! :)
  • scottwheeler75
    scottwheeler75 Posts: 31 Member
    I'd be happy to help, you can add me. Oh, I am a father of six, working on maintaining weight or maybe adding on a few pounds, considering whether to start train for a marathon, and I really struggle with eating healthy.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    GIDDY UP, and get motivated, you can do it!