The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

coquetona
coquetona Posts: 185 Member
I see a lot of people that have completed the 30 day shred and have posted their success stories. I thought it would be very motivating to have a thread dedicated to the results people see from their journey through the 30 day shred. Whether it's before and after pictures, how your measurements/weight has changed since you started or simply your general insight of how you felt after you finished the program. Share your success! You have earned it!!! :o)

*I have about three weeks left on the program but will post pictures and stats when I'm finished.

Replies

• ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    brph26- you look fantastic!!! The difference in your bum is amazing!!!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Bump!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    brph26- you look fantastic!!! The difference in your bum is amazing!!!

Thank you! That is why it is SO important to take b/a pics! I was shocked/happy with the bum shot! :happy:

Your results are GREAT too!!!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Thank you for this. I started it and just skipped 2 days. This gives me the incentive ot get back on the shred train. Ive completed 4 days so far but its taken me a week :(
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    started last week but got derailed being at my parents for the holiday. Looking forward to getting home and starting up again!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    You all look great!!!!! I have 30 day shred as well! just havent really done it yet, since i was doing p90x, but looking at these, i may have to do it!
  • Gyro319
    Gyro319 Posts: 4 Member
    Can someone tell me about the 30 day shred...I am going away on vacation next month and would really like to lose some inches as well as 15-25 pounds!
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    OMG, looking at these pics definitely gave me the boost I need. You all look amazing.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    I don't have pics... but I started the 30 Day Shred in January. Two weeks into it, I started the Couch to 5K. I lost 10 lbs in the first month.... and another 5 by the end of the 30 days. AMAZING.
    I really like the 30 Day Shred, and am working through Ripped in 30 on my non-runing/cross training days.
  • ITeach36
    ITeach36 Posts: 4
    Is that what' is being advertised at the top of the page where I see her pictures? Is it available in stores or only online?

You guys are doing amazingly well. I will be closing school next week, and it sounds like just the thing to get my butt in gear. I have gravity working against me (LOL), but if I can do half as well as you younger ladies, I will be well pleased.
  • cangel81603
    cangel81603 Posts: 64 Member
    wow awesome results ladies. Maybe I should try this:)
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Does anyone know approximately how many calories it burns or is it considered high impact aerobics? Any advise would help.
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Terrific idea im just starting so pics coming in 30 days :)
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Does anyone know approximately how many calories it burns or is it considered high impact aerobics? Any advise would help.
    I use the circuit training, general in the exercise list but you should really use a hrm if you want to know exactly how many cals you are burning...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!