Let's do this! 42 and want to lose 40 lbs!

Options

Replies

• bailj67
    bailj67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!! Just turned 48 and gained 24lbs this past year because of a injury. Feeling great now. I just joined a 16 week challenge to keep me focused and using myfitnesspal to track my food intake. So meeting some friends on here to inspire and motivate each will be awesome!
  • robpieroni
    robpieroni Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to get started. Add me!
  • mustdothis40
    mustdothis40 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    robpieroni wrote: »
    I'm ready to get started. Add me!

Sounds great!
  • Mizz_Mo
    Mizz_Mo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love your enthusiasm! I'm 45 and have 48 to go!
  • Annalynn723
    Annalynn723 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm here I am 47 and trying to lose my last 25 pounds and struggling. You can add me, alone with anyone else on this post. :)
  • sherrielynnwhiffen
    Options
    I'm 43 and I'm looking to loose 50.
  • mustdothis40
    Options
    I'm 43 and I'm looking to loose 50.

We can do it!!!
  • mustdothis40
    Options
    I'm here I am 47 and trying to lose my last 25 pounds and struggling. You can add me, alone with anyone else on this post. :)

That is great- your last 25! You can do it!!
  • mustdothis40
    Options
    Mizz_Mo wrote: »
    Love your enthusiasm! I'm 45 and have 48 to go!

Let's help each other! One pound at a time.
  • mustdothis40
    Options
    bailj67 wrote: »
    I'm totally in!! Just turned 48 and gained 24lbs this past year because of a injury. Feeling great now. I just joined a 16 week challenge to keep me focused and using myfitnesspal to track my food intake. So meeting some friends on here to inspire and motivate each will be awesome!

I'm ready!!! What challenge are you doing?
  • mustdothis40
    Options
    Sweetmday wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 44 and want to lose 40! How's it going so far?

I just started on Monday, so this is my first week. I am hopeful- I did great this week! I probably won't weigh in for s few weeks because in the past, that has discouraged me.

How is your journey going?
  • mustdothis40
    Options
    lisadtwood wrote: »
    I'm 38 and need to lose 30! Definitely willing to be an accountabily partner. We can do this!

Yes! We can do this! How is your journey going?
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm in! Let's all do this! We all need support and encouragement. Best wishes to all for a healthy day!
  • bailj67
    bailj67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bailj67 wrote: »

I'm ready!!! What challenge are you doing?

I don't think I can say what it is because of the community rules and I don't want to violate the rules. I did it last year and this was my results. Unfortunately I kind of look like the before photo again lolxg63wfych1mu.jpg
  • Sweetmday
    Sweetmday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sweetmday wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 44 and want to lose 40! How's it going so far?

I just started on Monday, so this is my first week. I am hopeful- I did great this week! I probably won't weigh in for s few weeks because in the past, that has discouraged me.

How is your journey going?

I'm a week in and so far lost one pound. I know what you mean about weighing yourself. I think I'll do it just once a week. So far... Better than I was doing before! ☺️
  • ElizabethCarder
    ElizabethCarder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs. Just starting... The longest walks are made one step at a time.
  • Edjeep
    Edjeep Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and have lost 43, and have more to loose. I just finished up the c25K yesterday.
  • Galonamission81
    Galonamission81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and looking to lose 35. Hoping to see most of that gone by Christmas time! Let's do this!!!
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and needed to lose 50 or so. I could use some friends along the journey. It is nice to see others progress (food diary and exercise) and get ideas and provide support and such.
  • tspugh
    tspugh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in for some weight loss motivation