popcorn2.gif
    Definitely getting about that time.

• Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    tj537nu64s8p.jpg
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    crssftlv wrote: »
    Who makes a thread about deactivating? I think someone wants people to beg her to stayyyyyyyyyy

Isn't attention the reason for like 89% of all MFP Chit Chat threads?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    edited August 2015
    t minus 30 minutes

all systems go for deactivation once you initiate self destruct you will not be able to reverse deactivation sequence.
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    edited August 2015
    [/quote]
    Isn't attention the reason for like 89% of all MFP Chit Chat threads?[/quote]

Really??? Even the "person above you" threads??? Who knew *shrugs* :D
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    What??? But then I'll only have one wife!!! :'(

But Seriously, I'm really sad to see you go Sweetheart! I understand that life is busy and you have to do what your heart tells you is right at the moment. Best of luck & many blessings Luv! You will be missed!!! <3
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    ipvfun4j5w5d.jpg
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Who makes a thread about deactivating? I think someone wants people to beg her to stayyyyyyyyyy

Nah just waiting to get all the emails I want from people I talk to, also I like most of these chit chat peeps. Therefore to just disappear is rude. Manners and such. Promise, I'll be gone before tomorrow morning! Thanks for the fun going away party though..lol
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    I think the deactivation should be a dramatic process get rip roaring drunk, rip off all your clothes, smear yourself with grease, drive to the nearest walmart, stand up on the cash register and yell..."you took it all I had so much to give nearly 20K. so much to give the drama the drama calories in calories out its all about cleaning eating you fools you took it allllllll!" then go outside you need a live action shot from a helicopter of you screaming while the cops try to wrestle your naked greased body. Or even better strip and grease at walmart for dramatic effect.

you want to go out in a blaze of glory not like a small puff of smoke.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I will miss you mel :'(
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    I will miss you mel :'(

Me....too.......
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    I think the deactivation should be a dramatic process get rip roaring drunk, rip off all your clothes, smear yourself with grease, drive to the nearest walmart, stand up on the cash register and yell..."you took it all I had so much to give nearly 20K. so much to give the drama the drama calories in calories out its all about cleaning eating you fools you took it allllllll!" then go outside you need a live action shot from a helicopter of you screaming while the cops try to wrestle your naked greased body. Or even better strip and grease at walmart for dramatic effect.

you want to go out in a blaze of glory not like a small puff of smoke.

Why walmart ?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,445 Member
    Going to call myself out, yeah I love MFP. I can't stay away if I wanted. Maximus you win, I will give you my first born! Was being a whiny little baby because I got my feelings hurt. Commence making fun of my if you will and the I told you so's, but still need to keep myself accountable, and tbh I like my people on here! They are all cool peeps that I associate with! Have a nice day!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member

Exactly. How many people leave here on a daily basis? If you're that close with people why not just pm those individuals vs making some attention worthy thread?

Regardless, I wish you well. Good luck with your fitness and health journey. Best wishes!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    I want to make a thread like this so I can see if anyone would miss me!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member

Exactly. How many people leave here on a daily basis? If you're that close with people why not just pm those individuals vs making some attention worthy thread?

Regardless, I wish you well. Good luck with your fitness and health journey. Best wishes!

Like that lol.
    Your timing is impeccable. :wink:

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    I want to make a thread like this so I can see if anyone would miss me!

Might as well use this one. Make like a hermit crab and move in. :flowerforyou:

Would ya miss me? Hmm? Hmm?

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    I'll miss ya, my superwholock friend!! <3<3