If you saw the person above in a coffee shop, what would you do?

Replies

• lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Hey Jo let's get our coffee and go have some fun. How about some shopping and a spa day.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    I would probably mistake her for my neighbor, there's a strong resemblance.
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 515 Member
    I casually stroll up to the line, careful not to get too close, but you know, close enough. I'd act like I wasn't pay attention as she ordered her skinny vanilla latte, but I think we all know I am. She smiles easily at the cute barrista. Damn. "I need to get some hipster hair and an ironic arm tattoo" I think to myself. Oh well, another one down. "Iced coffee, please" I'll need the caffeine to deal with this day.
  • TSith
    TSith Posts: 244 Member
    I would see his failed attempt and I would buy his coffee!
  • bryantparson
    "Thank you," I'd say, "But that's really not necessary". Day is looking up already as I take that first long drag through the straw. Yeah, I like coffee through a straw, that's not a crime. I immediately recognize the bulge of a saber under her thin jacket. "That's the most deadly weapon in the galaxy", I think. I try to force push the obnoxious child out of my way so I can get to that seat before... damn... you win this round ilfaith. Only one seat left and I'm not foolish enough to take it from a Sith. Can I pull off disinterested leaning against the far wall typing on my phone? Here goes nothing.
  • TSith
    Impressive... Most impressive. Join the Dark Side?!
  • bryantparson
    "What? Me? But, the force is weak with me.. I mean... would it really even be worth it for you? I don't want to be stuck cleaning the toilets on Death Star II." But on the inside I'm screaming with joy, of course I'll join the dark side I want to scream. "I'd never turn down a Sith."
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Just sit back and watch the interaction between him and @TSith ...it's very entertaining
  • TSith
    I'll teach you the ways young Padawan. The ways of becoming a dark Sith Lord. If you fail you can become a storm trooper. Just stand their and miss everything you shoot at. Piece of cake.
  • bryantparson
    Do you have dental?
  • TSith
    I'll look into it!
  • bryantparson
    I'm definitely in!
  • SurelyShannon
    SurelyShannon Posts: 168 Member
    by them their order.
  • TSith
    I'm definitely in!

x482809z2kq0.jpg
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    A double take... then avoid eye contact.
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    apologize for the stupid thing I'm sure I'd say next
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Laugh at what ever stupid thing he said next.
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    fight urge to smell her hair (looks fragrant)
  • GFitMan
    GFitMan Posts: 6,767 Member
    step away cuz you climaxing