Deactivating.

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    How is this thread stil alive? Oh well, if we're all goi g to hang out in here, let's drink!! Beer and tequila shots for me, woo hoo!!!!

apparently that Spnneil06 was a boss! :p

I've heard she's come back. As the undead, of course. Can't keep a good woman down/away from MFP.

• Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,445 Member
    How is this thread stil alive? Oh well, if we're all goi g to hang out in here, let's drink!! Beer and tequila shots for me, woo hoo!!!!

apparently that Spnneil06 was a boss! :p

I've heard she's come back. As the undead, of course. Can't keep a good woman down/away from MFP.

Am I a zombie..is that how the apocalypse started?
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Can I come to vegas too?
  • Nograce80
    Just sleep it off...here let me slip the handcuffs on you and call in the priest!
  • Nograce80
    Can I come to vegas too?

are you the witness and bridesmaid? Are you in for a shotgun wedding? This man here knocked me up and won't do the family duty!
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
  • Nograce80
    Huh? Wha...?

awe, it's taking affect, he can't talk! Slide this bandanna into your mouth.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I wanna be missed. :'(

I miss you....
    Oh wait, you're still here.

Just one. :'(:'(

But an AMAZING one that makes up for all the other non-noticers!

• Alisontheice
    Can I come to vegas too?

are you the witness and bridesmaid? Are you in for a shotgun wedding? This man here knocked me up and won't do the family duty!

If I get a new pretty dress I'll do anything for you....actually I'd do anything for you dress or not
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    My friends at this point I think we should take the time to eulogize OP's deactivated account. Over 18,000 posts some were light hearted, some were serious, some were would you do the person above you. Whatever the post though OP brought a something to MFP a something that unfortunately as been lost to the ages. No longer will we see the bright shiny avatar waiting to post something enlightening, flirty, funny, or filled with the those zen like posts that leave your brain spinning. Let us not weep for the past, but hope for the future. Somewhere out there in the big world wide web our dear OP exists although she may only be a binary or two on some other forum we must not forget for one brief shiny moment we were touched by an angel. And like the Messiah let us turn in hope that one day there may be a resurrection of the OP.

Take comfort and God be with you.
  • Nograce80
    My friends at this point I think we should take the time to eulogize OP's deactivated account. Over 18,000 posts some were light hearted, some were serious, some were would you do the person above you. Whatever the post though OP brought a something to MFP a something that unfortunately as been lost to the ages. No longer will we see the bright shiny avatar waiting to post something enlightening, flirty, funny, or filled with the those zen like posts that leave your brain spinning. Let us not weep for the past, but hope for the future. Somewhere out there in the big world wide web our dear OP exists although she may only be a binary or two on some other forum we must not forget for one brief shiny moment we were touched by an angel. And like the Messiah let us turn in hope that one day there may be a resurrection of the OP.

That was fantastic!!! However I didn't die, just in the witness protection program!
  • Nograce80
    Can I come to vegas too?

If I get a new pretty dress I'll do anything for you....actually I'd do anything for you dress or not

You can pick it, and @nachos_n_beer will buy, with his credit card, while he's knocked out from the kidnapping!
  • Alisontheice
    Can I come to vegas too?

You can pick it, and @nachos_n_beer will buy, with his credit card, while he's knocked out from the kidnapping!

It's my lucky day. Let's go shopping
  • Alisontheice
    Oh please Edgie...it's your dream come true
  • Nograce80
    Does anybody care that I'm being kidnapped here?? Sheesh

Can't Ali and I keep you satisfied?
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 512 Member

That sounded like "I do" to me.
  • Nograce80

Will you be the best man?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member

That was fantastic!!! However I didn't die, just in the witness protection program!

Praise the spin! Arisen let us all spread the good news. I want to be the first gospel!!

• Nograce80

Praise the spin! Arisen let us all spread the good news. I want to be the first gospel!!

You seem worthy my child!
  • Alisontheice

Will you be the best man?

Isn't there some rule about best man and maid of honour?