What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 116 Member
    Today I fitted into size 10 (UK) jeans for the first time in about 15 years!
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    I picked up a uk size 12 top in the shop today because they didn't have a size 14 and i really liked it and..... IT FIT!! Can't remember the last time i fit a size 12 woohooo!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Threw out all my size 18 jeans that i waited forever to be able to wear for all of 5 mins, and bought my first pair of size 12's trousers - cant wear them out yet , but i always have a pair the next size down to aim for, wont be long as i seem to be skipping the 16's and nearly to the 14's, yeah!!
  • tannibal_lecter
    tannibal_lecter Posts: 83 Member
    I'm officially not plus size anymore.
  • Trishfitz78
    Trishfitz78 Posts: 69 Member
    Hello there size 12 jeans!!!! Its been a LONG TIME! ! :)
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    I got drunk last night, which only happens a few times a year. Normally my hangover cure is a greasy Mexican breakfast at my favorite restaurant. I admit that I was tempted, but instead I scrambled a couple of eggs and put them inside a whole wheat tortilla with a little cheese, some avocado and salsa. I think that I'm getting this healthy eating thing figured out!
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Some great size ones. I bought a size 8 skirt from Ross yesterday that fit even when I couldn't move the zipper down due to the security tag. Took some wiggling on the hips, lol, but all good.

Plus, jogged 5k in a bubble color run today and it was easy. Hardest parts were getting around some of the walkers on the loose rocks on the side of the pathway and a couple small uphill spots near the end.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Being able to do actual push ups and completing the Color Run today.
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    a co worker brought in a ton of left over Panera goodies and I wasn't even tempted!
  • notfromarizona
    notfromarizona Posts: 53 Member
    Went consignment shopping today with my mom and bought two skirts for fall...one in a size 6, and one in a size small! Neither has any sort of elastic or stretchiness to it. They both just fit. I used to ALWAYS have to buy stretchy pants, even in bigger sizes. Now I feel average size for someone my age/height :)
  • cherub14
    cherub14 Posts: 63 Member
    I did 200 pound leg presses today!! My hubby came with me to the gym and he couldn't believe it!!
  • sleepypapa
    sleepypapa Posts: 27 Member
    It's summer so I have been wearing shorts for a few months......put on my jeans today and they are baggy....and I need to put a new hole in my belt
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    I had some stressfull weeks. IN part due to work, but my MIL had open heart surgery which was hard on the whole family. She is on the mend now and all built up stress is coming out.
    Despite the stress I managed to stay just within my calorie goals and every time the stress got to me I opted for a long and/or fast bike ride, walk or additional yoga session instead of heading to the chocolate or other foods as I would have done before this journey.

Only now I am starting to realise what a major win this is for me and my health. I have started to combat stress with excersise! I am actually pretty proud of myself.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    I got my new jeans hemmed for the first time in years (I'm 5'1"). I I finally bought some nice pairs because I'm just about at goal weight, and no longer have to think clothing is temporary until I lose the weight.
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Ran 5k for the first time in 37 minutes.
  • Barb5051
    Barb5051 Posts: 7 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    KarlaH9801 wrote: »
    5fy3vqea4kn9.jpg
    I was cleaning out my bedroom closets and found these. I bought these in December of 2012, when my 22's no longer fit. They are a size 24, and I can now fit my whole self into one of the legs.
    Two years later- I am so happy I found MFP!

This is soooo brilliant! Well done!

Well done is right!!!! Congrats!!!! You are truly an inspiration!!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Ran 5k for the first time in 37 minutes.
    Congratulations! Way to get out there and "Just do it!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!