Mom just had a baby, needs to loose 30! Looking for support and mfp friends .

misskryss00
misskryss00 Posts: 3 Member
edited August 2015 in Social Groups
I just had a baby one month ago. I also have a 7 year old. Looking to shed these darn pounds! Add me. I'll be very active! Let's make it happen :)

Replies

• NatalieDay2
    NatalieDay2 Posts: 20 Member
    hey! I would love to support you with your goals and keep each other accountable! I have two boys, 5 & 3!! :)
  • mandapanda8313
    mandapanda8313 Posts: 18 Member
    I'll add you both! I have a three month old daughter, and a six year old boy! We can do it ☺️
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Hey girls! I'm 33 and in total, I have 6 kids. My youngest are 7 month old twins. Then a 20 month old and a 6 year old and 11 &13. I have to get up before the sun to workout, but I've been doing it. So far I'm down about 10lbs and 30 left to go. I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred series and I'm up to level 2 and will be on level 3 later this week. They are free on YouTube if you are into that kind of thing. They're tough, but seeing the results are awesome! Good luck with your weight loss! Feel free to add me! We can do this!!
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Hey mommas! I have two kids 4year old an 8month old! Looking to lose about 30lbs also. The weight seems much harder to get off after the second baby. We can do it though!
  • mimkalova
    mimkalova Posts: 6 Member
    You can add me too! I have a 4 year old and a 4 week old. Can't wait to start getting in shape! I have 35-40 lbs to loose.
  • HikeCyclist
    HikeCyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Hey ladies! I have 21 pounds to lose to get to pre-preggo weight, then I want to lose 7 more.

I have a beautiful baby boy who is close to 5 mos old. Add me!
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Mom of 7 here. I would like to lose about 30 lbs. Sending requests.
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Need some motivated mom friends too, I'm going down the list sending requests :) I have 4 kiddos 4 mo, 2, 9, & 11. I have about 25lbs I'd like to loose
  • arumia
    arumia Posts: 14 Member
    Just had a baby too! Have 60lbs to lose, add me if you'd like! :)
  • cindyvalle12
    cindyvalle12 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi new here add me I just had a 4 months old and I have a 5 yr old nice to share that were in the same boat .I'm hoping to shed 40 lbs.Need motivation
  • laurajoleach
    laurajoleach Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2015
  • kylieowens
    kylieowens Posts: 1 Member
    Add me too!! Looking to lose 20 pounds - I have a 2.5 year old and 5 month old
  • ashleyfreeman17
    ashleyfreeman17 Posts: 34 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I have a 3 month old and a 6 year old! :)
  • bigmamalo
    bigmamalo Posts: 8 Member
    Add me! I have a 3 mo old and a 2 yo
  • crystald86_
    crystald86_ Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am a mom of 2 little ones hoping to lose this weight and help each other out :)
  • Veeedot
    Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
    Hi, i need some motivation. I'm 26, i have a 2 and 6 year old boys. Ive lost 8lb so far and my goal is to loose 61lb :) ill add away lol. Any1 feel free to add me :)
  • Hi I am 28, two boys , the older 3 the younger 9 months. Add me :)