What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Today I went from a bra size that requires 3 hooks in the back to one that only needs 2.

ME TOO!!!!!! Threw me for a hell of a loop!!
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    I am starting to see the outline of my ribs above my chest. I can not wait for my hip bones to start poking out
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Fitting into size 6 jeans (although they are a slightly stretchier fabric, I'll take it!)

And squatting 145 pounds this morning, for 3 sets of 5. And not feeling like my legs were spaghetti after. (I don't know my 1RM, but I'm excited to see my working numbers nearing my current weight)
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    LaceyBirds wrote: »
    Today I went from a bra size that requires 3 hooks in the back to one that only needs 2.
    Ha! I love this one. So hoping that might happen for me. :smiley:

I wrote about my struggles with Scopophobia a couple of weeks ago. I have now walked around my neighborhood for 8 days in a row, and this morning I didn't have to psych myself up at all, I just got up, got ready and went. I didn't realize it until I got home. So happy. :smile:

You are awesome! I love a mental health win. So so happy for you
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    I have seen a lot of people say on here that they do their in between shopping at thrift stores. Well, I got a second job yesterday (yay!) and need some more professional clothes so I went to Goodwill. Almost everything I bought was a medium! I bought two size 8 bottoms and one size 10 (I'm in between sizes)! I love this feeling!

Also, does anyone else find it awkward when talking about getting too small for clothes? I never know how to phrase it. I always say that I'm outgrowing my clothes even though it's technically the exact opposite.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    LaceyBirds wrote: »
    Ha! I love this one. So hoping that might happen for me. :smiley:

I wrote about my struggles with Scopophobia a couple of weeks ago. I have now walked around my neighborhood for 8 days in a row, and this morning I didn't have to psych myself up at all, I just got up, got ready and went. I didn't realize it until I got home. So happy. :smile:

HUZZAH!!!!
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    toriraeh wrote: »
    I have seen a lot of people say on here that they do their in between shopping at thrift stores. Well, I got a second job yesterday (yay!) and need some more professional clothes so I went to Goodwill. Almost everything I bought was a medium! I bought two size 8 bottoms and one size 10 (I'm in between sizes)! I love this feeling!

Also, does anyone else find it awkward when talking about getting too small for clothes? I never know how to phrase it. I always say that I'm outgrowing my clothes even though it's technically the exact opposite.

I'm outshrinking my clothes? :smiley: Great job on the new job and clothes!
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    I think my jeans aren't as tight. They don't look so much like leggings anymore... they are the cheapest Kmart jeans ever, but am pretty sure they don't just suddenly give way and stretch all over like that.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    toriraeh wrote: »

I tell them that my weight lifting has shrunken me
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    1- scratching an itch on my back and noticing the back rolls are smaller.
    2- undies sliding down whilst doing burpees.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Three years ago when I started this weight loss journey I bought myself a pair of very expensive, very pretty, french panties in what I thought should be my goal size, a large. Today on a whim I pulled them out of my drawer and am wearing them!!!!!!
    I am no longer thinking this should be my goal size but I feel so good being able to finally wear them. I will be ordering new goal panties soon.
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Not grunting or needing momentum when I pick up my 35lb almost 3 year old.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Ran my fastest mile ever yesterday. 9:35!!!! Yippee for me!
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    mathjulz wrote: »
    Fitting into size 6 jeans (although they are a slightly stretchier fabric, I'll take it!)

And squatting 145 pounds this morning, for 3 sets of 5. And not feeling like my legs were spaghetti after. (I don't know my 1RM, but I'm excited to see my working numbers nearing my current weight)

Good for you! I'm supposed to go to this weight today, but decided to stick with 140 for another workout because it was NOT easy the last time. Seeing those numbers increase is such a great boost!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Three years ago when I started this weight loss journey I bought myself a pair of very expensive, very pretty, french panties in what I thought should be my goal size, a large. Today on a whim I pulled them out of my drawer and am wearing them!!!!!!
    I am no longer thinking this should be my goal size but I feel so good being able to finally wear them. I will be ordering new goal panties soon.

THIS!!! I had a pair of sexy, sexy jeans hidden in the back of my closet for ever!! They were my goal jeans!! Got into them and was so excited!!! But then I decided I wasn't near finished yet. Maybe I should buy some new goal jeans. Lol!!
  • saylorkw
    saylorkw Posts: 69 Member
    I got called "skinny" today! Me?!

^love that, or tw (the wife) calling me "sexy" again

• CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    My blood pressure is 110/70 and resting heart rate is 69. One year back it was 80!
  • saylorkw
    saylorkw Posts: 69 Member
    Moved from Obese to Overweight this week... It's an awesome feeling..

congrats on that! that is a great feeling, I can't wait to see the "normal" reading.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Went to the lady doc today for my yearly check up. My nurse that checks me in was SO excited about my numbers. Asked me how I did it and it was nice to talk about MFP and running. I talked to her about a boxing club I'm thinking of joining and she said she was going to go check it out. :smiley:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    I keep looking for the Like button as I'm reading this thread.

Ya'll are awesome! :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!