Contest

Options
Would anybody be interested in some kind of contest? Maybe we could do a mini - biggest loser kind of thing? I think it would be a really great way to keep in line.

Not sure if there is already something out there on this site? Anyways think it would be a great motivator to have a few people involved in a mini-competition.

Replies

• jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Would anybody be interested in some kind of contest? Maybe we could do a mini - biggest loser kind of thing? I think it would be a really great way to keep in line.

Not sure if there is already something out there on this site? Anyways think it would be a great motivator to have a few people involved in a mini-competition.
  • jdelisle
    Options
    I see some forum messages floating around re colors? How do I get in on this?
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    you can message Bohlon (she's the captain of the black team, so go to the thread marked "the new black team" and she is the first one who posted on there...) Send her a message and let her know you want to join...she will probably put you on the red team since that's the newest team and has the fewest number of people (I'm assuming)...then you'll just need to get your starting weight to your team captain and start losing some pounds!
  • jdelisle
    Options
    Thank-you!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Thank-you!
    Have fun! I think we all are!!:bigsmile: