Purple Challege for Sunday ...

After a great workout with Renae, I burnt up 500 calories - considering I was gonna just kick back and relax in front of the tv tonight, Renae really kicked my butt int oaction - thanks hun !!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

I'm setting myself a goal of burning 1,000 calories tomorrow - anyone care to join me?
I'm usually lucky to burn 400 in a day, so, I think, if I can do 500 with one person, surely I can do 1,000 with our great PURPLE TEAM :bigsmile:

Jackie xx

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    After a great workout with Renae, I burnt up 500 calories - considering I was gonna just kick back and relax in front of the tv tonight, Renae really kicked my butt int oaction - thanks hun !!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

I'm setting myself a goal of burning 1,000 calories tomorrow - anyone care to join me?
    I'm usually lucky to burn 400 in a day, so, I think, if I can do 500 with one person, surely I can do 1,000 with our great PURPLE TEAM :bigsmile:

Jackie xx
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member

Jackie xx
    How did you figure out you burnt that much? I don't know how to figure it!
  • Jackie_W

Jackie xx
    How did you figure out you burnt that much? I don't know how to figure it!

That was an hour on my mini bike :laugh: You motivated me :wink:
  • Jackie_W
    No idea how many were burnt in the workout :laugh:
  • renae77
    Ok I gotcha now!! I gotta do the treadmill and elliptical tonight but I can't catch up to that!! Great workout!
  • An hour on the treadmill only burns about 400+ for me. I will try to top it tomarrow, but 500 is my goal!

If I did 1,000 I would fall to the floor! lol:sick: :laugh:

~Mel
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    I did a cardio kickboxing class today and walked on the treadmill 90 minutes today 790 caloreis!!!!!
  • renae77
    Way to go!!! We are so kicking butt!!
  • Jackie_W
    I've burnt 350 calories so far today, another 650 to gov:happy:
  • Jackie_W
    Is ANYONE on the purple team awake???
    We HAVE to kick some butt, come on everyone, we can all do it :drinker:
  • renae77
    Good morning Jackie! I am up and trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast even though it is already 11:04 am. I know I get a late start on weekends!!:bigsmile:
  • Jackie_W
    Good morning Jackie! I am up and trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast even though it is already 11:04 am. I know I get a late start on weekends!!:bigsmile:

LOL It's 4:11pm here, about to make a start with dinner :laugh:
    I've burned 596 calories so far :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    Thats great! I just ate some oatmeal. And now I am watching TV. My legs are sore and my sides from all that stuff yesterday! Now I gotta do cardio today and get something else going on !!
  • Jackie_W
    Thats great! I just ate some oatmeal. And now I am watching TV. My legs are sore and my sides from all that stuff yesterday! Now I gotta do cardio today and get something else going on !!

I know the feeling hun, I'm feeling like that now - got in a 20 min walk with dh, and totalled 1177 calories burnt! :bigsmile: I'm soooo glad I got rails either side of my stair case, think I'll need to pull myself up the stairs tonight :laugh:
  • renae77
    Lucky for me I dont have stairs! I got in my squats, lunges, crunches, calf raises and some stuff for my arms. I am already sore!!!!!!!
  • OK... we had a day at the mall and went to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch!

I still kept my calories where they should be for the day! GO ME!!!

Even though I was gone all day I walked a lot at the mall and other stores.
    (Wore my pedometer and did 7,896 steps= 2.61 miles/291 calories burned)
    PLUS when we got home I broke out my Walk Away The Pounds - 1 mile video!
    estimated about 200 more calories burned!

So, I guess I did VERY GOOD today!

~Mel
  • renae77
    Good for you Mel! That is awesome! I did all my other junk and then the jumping jack challenge from our other post and I am soooorrrrrreeeee!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: I am really feeling it tonight!!
  • I can say I haven't been keeping up with EVERY challenge we've set for team purple but I have done the ones I started at least! LOL:laugh:

We are setting the bar high for all of us.
    I just want to say right here that everyone should be proud of every accomplishment no matter how big or HOW SMALL!
    Everything we do to move, is to move in the right direction! So ...

If you are out there reading these posts, and challenges, and not feeling up to them,
    remember...
    to DO WHAT YOU CAN, WHEN YOU CAN!
    and be proud of anything and everything you do! FOR YOU!!:drinker:

:heart: ~Mel
  • renae77
    I can say I haven't been keeping up with EVERY challenge we've set for team purple but I have done the ones I started at least! LOL:laugh:

We are setting the bar high for all of us.
    I just want to say right here that everyone should be proud of every accomplishment no matter how big or HOW SMALL!
    Everything we do to move, is to move in the right direction! So ...

If you are out there reading these posts, and challenges, and not feeling up to them,
    remember...
    to DO WHAT YOU CAN, WHEN YOU CAN!
    and be proud of anything and everything you do! FOR YOU!!:drinker:

:heart: ~Mel
    You are so right Mel!! I have tried to keep up with them all. I finally got my 30 jumping jacks in too! Still no cardio but I don't know how much I could do with sore legs....... I think we are all doing great! GO PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: