Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Ahh booo we'll miss you @mohousdon!!
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    OK, I've not been keeping up in here very well but wanted to say hi and share a funny (to me at least) confession:

For about the last week every morning when I get my breakfast I sing in my head "And now that I'm grown I eat four dozen eggs..." a la Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. Clearly I'm thinking hard about my protein intake :)

Hope everyone is doing well (I was also part of the hungover group on Saturday...Lentil Festival beer garden got me).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I miss you all terribly, but I will be ever so busy with work, that I won't have a lot of time to chat during the day. I will try to check in at lunch and after work at home. I hope you all had a great weekend. Anyone on vacation (@FroggyBug and @jthurman3) I hope you have the best time, and everyone else has a great week. I'll catch you all later.

I put a juicy confession in the batcave.
    Dang, but good luck with your work!
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    All this London talk makes me sad I miss my SO so much :(

Aww. When are you planning to go back? Is he going to come back to visit you in the states?

We have a weekend trip to meet in Chicago for a few days in mid October and then he'll come back at the end of December for about 10 days like he did last year! Until one of us moves we have to go back and forth every so often :(
    That really sucks. :( At least that gives you more reason to go back to London.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    OK, I've not been keeping up in here very well but wanted to say hi and share a funny (to me at least) confession:

For about the last week every morning when I get my breakfast I sing in my head "And now that I'm grown I eat four dozen eggs..." a la Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. Clearly I'm thinking hard about my protein intake :)

Hope everyone is doing well (I was also part of the hungover group on Saturday...Lentil Festival beer garden got me).

I was hungover yesterday...anyone else in the Sunday group?? I spent the whole day recovering...which means I didn't go to the gym. So I'm going today to make up for it.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    @Tubbs216 and @riderfangal I hope this wasn't close to you yesterday!!

sdsgjlin95t0.jpg

I don't think it was, my friend on fb was kind of vague except it was Alberta and he was on the yellowhead.
    Not where I was, thank goodness! It rained all day and was quite chilly, but no snow. Today was warm and sunny again - we've had a fabulous summer - so I'm in denial that winter is ever coming.

No snow here either thankfully! It was pretty cool on Friday, but not that cool!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    No hangover for me! I finally caught up on sleep though, so that was nice...people probably thought I was hungover since I slept about 15 hours!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I was out drinking on Saturday night as well (for my cousin's stagette) but I paced myself and drank lots of water in between drinks so I wasn't hungover. I hate being hungover so I was glad I avoided it!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I haven't been very active recently, but I have been reading along. Am struggling a bit at the moment, for no particular reason. I really need to get back to exercising, but seem to have mislaid my motivation.

Me too! Hopefully now that stitches are out and I am green lighted to exercise again I'll get my mojo back. Anything I can do to help?

Great to hear your stitches our out! Any big races coming up?

Ironman Wisconsin in 3 weeks. Yikes! Why why why don't I train?!!! (That procrastination piece I mentioned).

I can't imagine trying that without training but yay!! you'll be in my neck of the woods :)

It's not fun. Where are you?

Madison area

well, you'll have to come cheer me on!

So I had to look it up, I don't have any plans that day so...it's a possibility :)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I haven't been very active recently, but I have been reading along. Am struggling a bit at the moment, for no particular reason. I really need to get back to exercising, but seem to have mislaid my motivation.

Me too! Hopefully now that stitches are out and I am green lighted to exercise again I'll get my mojo back. Anything I can do to help?

Great to hear your stitches our out! Any big races coming up?

Ironman Wisconsin in 3 weeks. Yikes! Why why why don't I train?!!! (That procrastination piece I mentioned).

I can't imagine trying that without training but yay!! you'll be in my neck of the woods :)

It's not fun. Where are you?

Madison area

well, you'll have to come cheer me on!

So I had to look it up, I don't have any plans that day so...it's a possibility :)

Cool! It's a lot of fun as a spectator. You might end up wanting to try one! Of course if you have no interest in tris it might not be fun... Madison is a great one. Lots of great spectators.
  • Oberon21
    edited August 2015
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »

I was hungover yesterday...anyone else in the Sunday group?? I spent the whole day recovering...which means I didn't go to the gym. So I'm going today to make up for it.

Half the thread was hungover Sunday. Everyone tied one on. I didn't tho, I'll join Laura in that one. :)

ETA I typed the wrong day...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Ahh booo we'll miss you @mohousdon!!

Yeah its getting pretty quiet in here....
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    School starts back for me tomorrow, and I'm freaking out, in true Stephanie fashion. :neutral:
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    It's Monday- it'll pick back up!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Got the little one off for her first day ever and it went ok. No tears amazingly. Lunch time shows up and I get a pizza, thinking it is 330cal for the whole thing, nope, two servings and yes I ate it all. Guess my fitbit better get ready to rack up some steps!!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    School starts back for me tomorrow, and I'm freaking out, in true Stephanie fashion. :neutral:

You'll be fine!! :)
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

You'll be fine!! :)

Thanks! :)

I always do like this, you would think after trying school "fiddyeleven" times, I wouldn't be so nervous. :laugh:
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I miss you all terribly, but I will be ever so busy with work, that I won't have a lot of time to chat during the day. I will try to check in at lunch and after work at home. I hope you all had a great weekend. Anyone on vacation (@FroggyBug and @jthurman3) I hope you have the best time, and everyone else has a great week. I'll catch you all later.

I put a juicy confession in the batcave.

Can I just second this. It's kind of crazy around here. We just finished a huge expansion project(s) and now it's time to set everything in motion so for the next little while my posting will be limited :(
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

You can do it!!! You're organized and doing something that you WANT to do. Putting my professor hat on, students who are working towards something they want to do is one of the biggest predictors of success that I've seen.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

My niece just watched that Full House episode the other night.

As long as you don't go to school in a formal dress like Stephanie wanted too then you should be fine :).
  • atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    confession yes I sometimes take a bite of something amazing and spit it out when I realize its totally not worth the calories lol