Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    It's that time of year again. :/

I hope everyone makes it through okay in school and work!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Whoah! Super quiet in here! Hope everyone is doing well and you're all in my thoughts as usual! Motivated me to get my butt to the gym woo hoo!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    My 18 year old (Son 1) started college today with scholarships to cover it all. This is the one with autism. I am a proud mama today.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    My 18 year old (Son 1) started college today with scholarships to cover it all. This is the one with autism. I am a proud mama today.

Well done, Son#1! And you have every justification for being a proud mama, that's very impressive!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Fantastic achievement! Well done to him, and to you too!
  • Tubbs216
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Whoah! Super quiet in here! Hope everyone is doing well and you're all in my thoughts as usual! Motivated me to get my butt to the gym woo hoo!
    No kidding! I've been out running people around all day and settled down for a nice long catch-up with my cuppa. 3 new posts!!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member

Yayyy!! Congrats to your son and to you this is so wonderful! I wish him success in his college future!
  • thouser4241
    thouser4241 Posts: 9 Member
    Week 3 sucks! I'm tired and I'm hungry. I need some chocolate.
  • Tubbs216
    edited August 2015
    I just read this and I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Mavis Beacon isn't a real person!
    http://www.vice.com/read/whats-mavis-beacon-up-to-these-days-nothing-shes-fake-926
  • Tubbs216
    noway45 wrote: »
    Have some! Just make sure you're within your deficit. I have a little chocolate most days and am down over 35 lbs since January.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    edited August 2015
    Confession: I hate Mondays. So tired so I'm skipping the gym. I'll have to go tomorrow night and Wednesday night to make up for it. Normally I just go one weeknight and fri, sat, and sun. Oh well.

Edited because auto correct...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Fantastic achievement! Well done to him, and to you too!

Agreed! What is he going to major in?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2015
    noway45 wrote: »

Were here if you need to vent. Is there a way you can fit any chocolate in your day to day eating plan or is chocolate one of your trigger foods?

What about Fudgecicles you can have two bars for 80 calories or maybe you could try Hot Chocolate.

http://www.popsicle.com/product/detail/107678/fudgsicle-no-sugar-added-pops
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member

That is awesome!! Congrats to you..proud Mama. And of course, to him as well!! :)
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Well after typing that confession, I suddenly feel a little motivated. Think I'm gonna go to the gym after all!
  • Tubbs216
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Well after typing that confession, I suddenly feel a little motivated. Think I'm gonna go to the gym after all!
    I'm so impressed! Go you!!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    My niece did something so hilarious today that made me think of this thread.

My youngest niece came over to her mom today & asked for Chocolate Milk. My sister went over & got the milk & the powder & my niece threw the hugest fit. What did she want? She just wanted the powder in the glass & then threw herself on the floor & had a huge fit. Needless to say she didn't get her own way.

I was happy that today I fit in Chipotle (steak burritos yum) & a whole pint of frozen yogurt.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I just read this and I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Mavis Beacon isn't a real person!
    http://www.vice.com/read/whats-mavis-beacon-up-to-these-days-nothing-shes-fake-926

I looked at the article & have to say I'm shocked that Betty Crocker wasn't actually a person either.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Yay!!! Yay!!! I am very happy for you both.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    My niece did something so hilarious today that made me think of this thread.

My youngest niece came over to her mom today & asked for Chocolate Milk. My sister went over & got the milk & the powder & my niece threw the hugest fit. What did she want? She just wanted the powder in the glass & then threw herself on the floor & had a huge fit. Needless to say she didn't get her own way.

I was happy that today I fit in Chipotle (steak burritos yum) & a whole pint of frozen yogurt.

Ha! That's awesome!!
    And I LOVE Chipotle!! I haven't had it in well over a year though! Not sure why...we just never think to go there when we get food. That should change soon!! Awesome job fitting that AND frozen yogurt!! Winnnn!!!!!!