Exercises

Replies

• Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    side arm planks are my WORST nightmare, i swear i just can't do them! Hopefully by the end i can but yea i'm there with ya, theyre tough.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    edited August 2015
    I just finished Pilates fix! Wow! My legs were on fire at some points and I am still sweating! :)

I'm on Day 4 and on Day 7 I am weighing in! :)

I'm going to be weighing on Day 7, Day 14, Day 21 for this 21 day fix! :)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Well, I had my little fun week break from the 21 Day Fix workouts. I'm itching to get back into it, but exhausted today. I'm about to do Total Body Cardio Fix right now.
  • jennimben
    jennimben Posts: 66 Member
    Just started today and can't believe that workout! I agree with an above post - my legs feel like jello and I had to modify, but I feel so awesome for getting through it! Wearing my new fitbit charge HR and can't wait to see what it looks like! 17676 steps!!
  • Maxematics
    Wait, your Charge HR said Total Body Cardio Fix gave you 17,676 steps? That's very inaccurate. It's around 1,700 steps and no more than 2000. Either that's a typo or your Charge HR is being worn too loosely so it's wiggling all over the place. I hope it's a typo, haha!
  • randilast
    randilast Posts: 99 Member
    @jennimben Congrats on getting through it! I'm on my doubles week (although I didn't manage both workouts yesterday I will today) and on my first week I only did modifiers. Today with Upper Body Fix I managed to do some full out, some with just modifying halfway through and there were a few pesky ones (forearm planks) where I had to do full modifications. But as Autumn says, just push yourself and you'll get farther! Can't wait to see where you are at the end of this!
  • musicfan4life30
    Tonight I am going horseback riding so I am going to try and do the Cardio Fix after I go horseback riding because I am already really tired today so I don't want to be way to tired to ride!

I will post after I do Cardio Fix and go horseback riding! :)

Keep up the fabulous work everyone! I can't wait to see everyone's results at the end of each of our 21 day fix's! :)
  • musicfan4life30
    just finished the Cardio fix! That was a hard workout and I am sweating really hard!

I love how Autumn knows what you are thinking and she always motivates me through each and every workout video! Gotta love Autumn and her teaching style and workout video styles! :)

I'm weighing in tomorrow because that's the only day I can weigh in this week!

I'll post how many pounds i lost tomorrow morning as soon as i am done weighing in! :)

• randilast
    I love how Autumn knows what you are thinking and she always motivates me through each and every workout video! Gotta love Autumn and her teaching style and workout video styles! :)

I'm weighing in tomorrow because that's the only day I can weigh in this week!

I'll post how many pounds i lost tomorrow morning as soon as i am done weighing in! :)

First, good luck today with your weigh in! I know you'll see awesome results. And I completely agree with what you said about Autumn knowing what you're thinking. Today I did Lower Fix and during one of the holds, I think the Sumo Squat, I was sweating, burning and thinking about stopping early. I heard, "don't give up, I know it burns, but you can do more than you think you can." And she's right! Every video I do something to push myself a little harder. So glad you're enjoying her style with me.

I'm very, how shall I say, blessed up top? So I hate Hate HATE anything where I'm required to jump. I try but I always "hold" myself to prevent injury and pain. (Sidenote: I've ordered a new sports bra, hopefully it helps). Last night while doing Cardio Fix Autumn had me doing the skater jumps. Before, I've just stepped them out to prevent jumping. Last night I put a little more power into my switch. It wasn't a full on jump but it was close. Lol, I could only do it for 30 seconds before going back to stepping it out but I still did more than I thought I could!!! That's something I'm really enjoying about this program.

How about everyone else? Have you had a exercise where you see yourself improving? NSV!!!
  • Ladybug1250
    I agree with you ladies, LOVE autums style, shes a great teacher and motivator. I told myself i was going to do the modified versions of everything but yea i've tried to push myself a little harder when i can and i've done the Tougher moves as much as I can then switch back to the mod. I don’t really like the jumping stuff but I know I’ll see better results if I push for it.

Hopefully that new bra will help you!!
  • jennimben
    Randilast- I got a great underwire sports bra, but I also wear a regular one underneath it and it gives me complete support. I haven't found any sports bras that can replace the "two bra method", and I'm plenty blessed also, but it works!
  • jennimben
    synacious wrote: »
    Wait, your Charge HR said Total Body Cardio Fix gave you 17,676 steps? That's very inaccurate. It's around 1,700 steps and no more than 2000. Either that's a typo or your Charge HR is being worn too loosely so it's wiggling all over the place. I hope it's a typo, haha!

No, that wasn't just for the workout! I do quite a bit of walking throughout the day, probably close to 6/7 miles, so I was just celebrating - it's a bit more than my usual, but this program has got me totally motivated. Sorry for misleading!
  • jennimben
    randilast wrote: »
    @jennimben Congrats on getting through it! I'm on my doubles week (although I didn't manage both workouts yesterday I will today) and on my first week I only did modifiers. Today with Upper Body Fix I managed to do some full out, some with just modifying halfway through and there were a few pesky ones (forearm planks) where I had to do full modifications. But as Autumn says, just push yourself and you'll get farther! Can't wait to see where you are at the end of this!
    Thank you! I got the program from my sister and I think she must have left out some information. I don't see anything about daily doubles... when do we get the pleasure of doing those? I can't imagine!
  • randilast
    There is an optional schedule to follow and tons of Beachbody coaches have different versions out there for you to use. The optional one I'm doing has you do doubles in the third week. I'm determined to get this weight off so I'm planning on following it.3i6ve0l1r84w.png
  • randilast
    By the way, that person is NOT my beachbody coach. I don't have one and I'm not interested in one. I'm happy with my MFP pals, friends and family cheering me on. Autumn is my coach with this program! Lol
  • Maxematics
    jennimben wrote: »
    synacious wrote: »

No, that wasn't just for the workout! I do quite a bit of walking throughout the day, probably close to 6/7 miles, so I was just celebrating - it's a bit more than my usual, but this program has got me totally motivated. Sorry for misleading!

hahah phew. I was like "oh no, what happened to her fitbit?" I see horror stories on the fitbit forum here about how people's get really inaccurate but I haven't run into that issue yet. Glad you're enjoying your fitbit!

The schedule that @randilast posted lines up with the official 21 Day Fix schedule, so if you don't own it and want to follow the official schedule, then follow what she posted. I know some sites have their own versions, but I'd rather stick to the program the way Autumn intended it to be.
  • Maxematics
    edited August 2015
    Also, I did Barre Legs instead of Lower Body Fix last night and I have to say, boy does my butt hurt! I'm so sore in my butt and legs which is awesome because I'm used to working out a lot and foam rolling for the past three months so I usually have some soreness but not a lot. I like the soreness because that way I'm 100% sure I worked extra hard. I feel like now that I'm stronger it's easier for me to push these exercise and I have better form which causes more of a burn/soreness the next day from targeting those muscles. Either way, I'm loving round 2!
  • Ladybug1250
    I ordered mine on amazon so i didnt get the barre legs...bummer :-(
  • jennimben
    I bet you could find a good DVD that has a similar workout as the barre legs. I am so illiterate at posting stuff, social media. I don't know how you all get the blue @ladybug etc, when you type it! But this is for you!
    And @synacious, thanks for the info and Barre warning!
  • jennimben
    Oh- it did it! How exciting, I feel so up on things now.... ;)