What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Completed couch to 5 k. 30 minutes of running. I'm elated
    Nice! I'm starting out and can't wait to be able to do just that.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    2 week vacation with no logging. I ate and drank but also made smart choices and exercised. Stood on the scale when I returned and had no weight gain!
  • bkate24
    bkate24 Posts: 73 Member
    Ran 600m and it didn't even feel that hard! Yes, it's not far but when I started 200m almost killed me. For the first time in my life, jogging actually felt kinda good instead of total misery.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Went shopping and bought all size 10 pants. When I started losing weight was busting out of 22s.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    I tried lunges today as part of my rep circuit. I have crunchy knees that haven't crunched while doing squats, so I thought to give 'em a try. A little crunchy so I only did 10 per side...but I did them.
    I got in over an hour of 130-150 bpm+ cardio as well as full body circuit. I didn't really want to do anything, but I started working out with my little girl and when my toddler boy fell asleep I told myself, 5 min. at a time, one more set of ten. Next thing I know, a couple hours go by and I have to stop because my boy woke up!
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Completed couch to 5 k. 30 minutes of running. I'm elated
    Nice! I'm starting out and can't wait to be able to do just that.

Thanks. You'll be amazed at what you body can do in such a short time. You've totally got this ☺
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    Size 8 pants... size 8!!! :smiley::heart:
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Seeing the reemergence of my collar bones! They are faint and only noticeable with the right light angle but they are there!! :smiley:
  • Kayt10590
    Kayt10590 Posts: 26 Member
    I was able to wear my favorite belt again! Only the first hole, but got it in! (that's what she said haha) :D
  • RMCottonRPh
    RMCottonRPh Posts: 41 Member
    Work pants are feeling looser! Skin is looking better...probably from all the water!
  • ksalcido8
    ksalcido8 Posts: 21 Member
    I CAN BUTTON AND ZIP MY PURPLE PANTS AGAIN!!!
  • After four weeks I can finally do a side plank with my feet together and by only balancing on my arm and feet like you're supposed to and hold it for about 30 seconds on each side. I am so excited to be getting stronger.
  • After four weeks I can finally do a side plank with my feet together and by only balancing on my arm and feet like you're supposed to and hold it for about 30 seconds on each side. When I started I had to use a foot to support me. I am so excited to be getting stronger.

• silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    I got invited to do a handstand workshop with a friend. I'm now considered someone you ask to join in a fitness class because I'll enjoy it and be decent at it!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I just put on a pair of shorts! I haven't worn shorts since I was a teenager.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    2 week vacation with no logging. I ate and drank but also made smart choices and exercised. Stood on the scale when I returned and had no weight gain!

That's an awesome NSV! Love that.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    My clothes are fitting better. I'm finding improvements in my yoga practice - able to get deeper into twists etc. I'm also continuing to progress at gym. Not that it's a competition but when you're using the same weight kettlebells as the men it feels pretty sweet.
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    My golf swing's becoming scary good, especially on my irons. Now if only I'd improve my putting. I've also discovered sleeveless golf shirts are amazingly cooler!
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Went into Armani store a few weeks ago and the sales clerk said "size 38" to his colleagues when asking for a jacket for me. He didn't even measure me. Was in a privately owned store today and the owner immediately said "38". Neither even bothered to take out the measuring tape. I was 44 at my brother's wedding four years ago.
  • peonypinkteapot
    peonypinkteapot Posts: 4 Member
    I returned from maternity leave to work. So many people commented on my weight loss. Someone even said how tiny I was. I've never been called tiny. I was shy and said something like "well I'm not pregnany anymore so I'm definitely smaller :) " and they're insistent that I've lost more than baby weight. And I have. I'm a little more than 20 lbs less than when I got pregnant. And 42 pounds less than 6 weeks postpartum. And I was in srubs which can hide a lot!
    Also, my way too tight pants from 3 years ago fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!