A little tiny treat at night?

catscats222
catscats222 Posts: 1,598 Member
I was eating dark chocolate, but realized that I am severely sensitive to caffeine. It was simply lite chocolate no sugar added, no artificial sugar. Loved it. Ideas? Anyone? What tiny item do you treat yourself with at night?

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member
    I like a substantial snack at night. For under 200 calories, I find this really filling and yummy. Add nuts to make it more substantial:

681046618e461c7d5646f53473770912.png

I find this really filling due to the oats. I let the yogurt "cook" the oats for an hour or so before I eat it:

528fcdcc38c5a69c76078e68e3536478.png
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Mini Magnum ice cream bars.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    I don't restrict myself to tiny :) If I have the calories available, and i'm hungry, I'll use them up, even if it's 300-400 calories. It's your daily calorie's that matter, doesn't matter when you consume them.

Last night, it was a cup of protein cereal and 1/2 cup milk, so almost 300 calories.

Night before, was a 90 cal icecream bar.
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    I'm fine with caffeine at night, and because, reasons, my household frequently buys the small "individual" (bundtlet) bundt cakes at Nothing Bundt Cakes, a half-bundtlet and a cup of coffee with half and half is my go-to 275 calories dessert. Or a serving of cereal (weighed out!) and 1/2 cup whole milk. Or whatever fits my available calories (and sometimes my macros, but I don't always care about those).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited August 2015
    I treat myself with dinner at night...I usually eat around 8:30/9:00 PM. I like snacking on beer when I get home from work...then I have dinner.
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Ricotta Cheese (fat free), unsweetened Cocoa and some artificial sweetener of your choice.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Handfull of my husband's fruitloops. Don't tell him!
  • scantux1
    scantux1 Posts: 1 Member
    Love yoplait Greek 100 whips vanilla cupcake B)
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    Caitwn wrote: »
    scantux1 wrote: »
    Love yoplait Greek 100 whips vanilla cupcake B)

With raspberries! I swear that stuff feels/tastes like eating berries with whipped cream.

I just had berries (with half and half at first, and now just the berries).

• mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 350 Member
    Healthy choice blueberry greek frozen yogurt singles or fiber one lemon bar