2»

Replies

• yummypotroast
    yummypotroast Posts: 31 Member
    I'm 5'2"!

SW 115
    CW 108
    GW 100-103

I've been working in South Korea for the past year and living alone in a new and strange environment made me put on 10 pounds seemingly overnight. It wouldn't have been a problem for me if it weren't for the fact that I'm living in a country with strict beauty standards and a strong emphasis on cosmetic maintenance. This was especially apparent in my workplace where I was constantly pestered about my weight gain. I only have two months left on my work contract but I'm determined to lose the last few before I leave!
  • hamstertears
    hamstertears Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 5'2"... Always nervous to post on new forums.

SW: 225 (a few months ago)
    CW:206
    GW: 125-135

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    I'm 5'1
    My stats are:

SW 180lbs (81kgs)
    CW 154lbs (70kgs)
    GW 110lbs (50kgs(
  • joaneenm
    joaneenm Posts: 2 Member
    I am 5' 9" and I started at 277 I am current at 239 and I want to get out of the two but I agree with previous post to just focus on small goals so I want to get out of the thirties and I will reevaluate myself and my goals regularly I think I should stop when I feel comfortable with my self not when I reach a number
  • ciaralizabeth
    ciaralizabeth Posts: 14 Member
    Hey. Im 5'2 and my real starting weight was 215 but i started on mfp at 212. My current weight is 198 (ish). It feels awesome to be out of the 200s club. I work out 4 days a week and consume 10-20% of those burnt calories back. My goal weight is 145, but i will reevaluate once I reach 170. I am 26 years old.

Add me! We can do this. :)
  • Wsrivas19
    Wsrivas19 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello girls I'm 5,2 my start weight is 167 and my goal is 135. I have been trying lose weight for the past 2 months and I give up all the time because I do not see any progress at all. I just do not understand why it's so hard for me to lose weight, I need help!
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Hi, I'm 5'2. SW 224, CW 154.2. GW 137 which is at the upper level of the healthy range, will re-evaluate if I need to go lower once I reach that point
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    Right now, I'm about 170. :-( I had gotten down to 158 or so. I don't know what the heck happened! Grrr! I'm 5'2.5". I was at 125 in my early 20s, but I was fat at that weight. Literally. Lots of belly fat and fat in the bum and thighs. But now I'm focused on building muscle and not just cardio. I'm also focused not on the weight but the fat percentage. I'm aiming for about 25% body fat. I'm at about 40% now! Yikes!
  • 89GermanG
    89GermanG Posts: 73 Member
    Hi, I'm also 5'2 and I started with 190lb. My CW is 181.5lb and my GW is 160lb. Feel free to add me :)