Looking for friends with open diaries

Anyone with open diaries want to connect? I find it really useful to see others diaries but so many people keep them private.

Replies

• jadowns
    jadowns Posts: 167 Member
    I agree. I sent you a request! & anyone else, feel free to add me. I have an open diary.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    mine is open but i eat a lot of crap and a lot of beer on the weekends ;)

ive also lost 70 some pounds doing so ..... ;)

LOL
  • desy617
    desy617 Posts: 60 Member
    mine is open add if your not judgemental
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    edited September 2015
    I have no idea why people make their food diaries private. It's not like I can find your location based on it. lol You can see mine and also friend me. I'll be logging more consistently for a 3-month goal of mine.
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Feel free to add me! I never get why people make their diaries private either. It's always helpful to see what other people are eating. :)
  • dkirby1020
    dkirby1020 Posts: 2 Member
    My diary is open to friends. I've lost weight but haven't been totally consistent with logging every day. Getting better though. Don't judge my gin snacks though, lol.
  • barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Mines open, even though I weigh most things I often use the bar code which puts it down as cups
  • Gavin_Campbell
    Gavin_Campbell Posts: 41 Member
    Mine is open. I try to keep it pretty accurate. Includes workouts and water intake. I'll add you. Anybody else can add me if they want as well.
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Mine is open. I don't log my water.... Feel free to add me. :)
  • RadiantChange
    RadiantChange Posts: 57 Member
    I eat extremely healthy and have an open diary...I prefer friends that engage in conversation and are supportive back...So if this is you, please send a friend request with a note and I will happily say, "yes."
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Well a lot of the reason most people keep it private is because people critize quite often when they don't like what a person is doing.
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Add me! My diary is public...although I haven't been eating very clean for a few days but it'll change :)
  • Mine is open feel free to add me
  • jgeorge14
    jgeorge14 Posts: 2 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! I could use some food/meal ideas.
  • lornacatherine91
    lornacatherine91 Posts: 30 Member
    BekahC1980 wrote: »
    Well a lot of the reason most people keep it private is because people critize quite often when they don't like what a person is doing.

Hey, I understand that. I try not to see it as people being critical, more just people trying to help/make suggestions, I'm not very easily offended so that helps I guess. I find that having my diary open helps me stay accountable for what I eat as I know others can see it, that helps me to make better choices. Please feel free to add me, I don't criticise people, only support :)
  • lornacatherine91
    lornacatherine91 Posts: 30 Member
    Thanks everyone for all of the replies and friend requests - much appreciated :smiley:
  • avilancaster871
    avilancaster871 Posts: 147 Member
    Anyone with open diaries want to connect? I find it really useful to see others diaries but so many people keep them private.

Mine is open
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    My diary is shamelessly open. It's not like Santa Claus is going to see it and stop bringing me presents if I'm naughty.
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    My diary stays wide open and I only quick add if I ate too many different things and I was away from my phone like last week. My phone was broken and I was going across country. Feel free to add me. I take the time to do things like change my profile pic, like, comment, and update my profile. Get ready to see ALL my binges haha
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    mine is open :) feel free to add