Newbie as well

hbgirlinaz
hbgirlinaz Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just started working out a couple weeks ago. Started using the gym in the building where I work and going with one of my coworkers at lunch. Well she just got laid off so I'm trying to stay motivated to go everyday or at least 3 times a week. I hope this site will help!

Replies

• I just started working out a couple weeks ago. Started using the gym in the building where I work and going with one of my coworkers at lunch. Well she just got laid off so I'm trying to stay motivated to go everyday or at least 3 times a week. I hope this site will help!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Hi there....lots of nice folks here to help and encourage you.:smile:
  • hey there-
    yes i hear- the whole "keep going thing" is tough for me too! i seem to go through phases but i think i need to go through a LONG phase now and keep going! Here to help! Keep going!
  • LOL. This is actually the first time I have worked out consistently. I always seem to start and then get frustrated because I don't see results after a couple times. I had a gym membership for 2 years that I probably used 5 times at the most! Since I have access to a free gym, I'm taking advantage of it. This site has already helped me just by seeing what I eat! Thanks for the encouragement. We can do this!
  • its so hard to keep yourself going....i am just so sick of not being happy when i look in the mirror and feeling gross when i get dressed in the morning! YES- WE CAN DO THIS!
This discussion has been closed.