Fitbit

Options
just got this yesterday. How did I walk over 50 steps while I'm driving LOL?

Replies

• GettingFit5551
    GettingFit5551 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    lol- Great job! I wish I could do that! :) I have a fitbit too & I will look to see how many I can do while driving too.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    It happens!
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    alfonsinarosinsky Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    lol- Great job! I wish I could do that! :) I have a fitbit too & I will look to see how many I can do while driving too.

Lol maybe I was marching in place and didn't realize it.

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    If it really bothers you, log "driving" as an activity in Fitbit. But 50 steps is entirely within the margin of error.

You can learn more in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    Options
    Thanks editorgrrl. I guess it doesn't bother me too much but thanks. And thanks for the site. I'll check it out.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    There was someone on here who's fitbit logged 6,000 steps while she was driving :open_mouth:
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    Options
    There was someone on here who's fitbit logged 6,000 steps while she was driving :open_mouth:

Oh gosh. That's terrible. On my way home (about a 50 mile drive) it said over 200 steps.

• ashcakes72
    ashcakes72 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit I had that problem till I moved it to my dominant hand and set it on dominant on my fit bit account
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    Options
    ashcakes72 wrote: »
    I love my fitbit I had that problem till I moved it to my dominant hand and set it on dominant on my fit bit account

Oh ok I'll try that. Thanks.