Exercises

Replies

• randilast
    randilast Posts: 99 Member
    @jennimben Look at you learning and growing! Lol, glad you're having fun! And like she said, thanks @synacious for the warning. I've decided no break between rounds but I want to do my next one just like the original schedule because I'm still modifying some of the workouts. I want to push myself further on them and that is what I'm going to focus on right now. Completed Pilates and Total Body Cardio yesterday! I was tired with Total Body but I did it anyway. Feel so much better not having missed a workout. But I was very tired again this morning (need sleep) so didn't work out this morning. But I'll still find time in my schedule and I'll complete it!
  • rjpittner
    rjpittner Posts: 70 Member
    I haven't reread previous pages to see who has them, so I apologize if this question is redundant, but does anyone actually have the Barre and Abs fixes? I have 10 min abs and it KILLS, but I so wish it was longer because I know my beer gut could use the extra work! :-P Is there any place to purchase Barre + Abs? I purchased 21DF through Beachbody directly, but didn't receive them...kinda bummed! I was thinking about pairing 21DF with Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred because I've had FABULOUS results with that program before and am really getting bored in my second round already!
  • randilast
    @rjpittner I have them but I haven't done them yet. @synacious has done Barre legs though. She said it challenged her so maybe that's what you need to combat the boredom?
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Yeah, I have both and I love how Barre Legs makes my lower body feel the next day. The ab workout is fun and challenging as well, but for some reason I never truly get aches in my core anymore. I know that you don't need muscle soreness to know if a workout is working, but I'm kind of addicted to that pain.
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    I have the 10 min ab fix, haven't done it yet but not the barre legs. I will try and find something simalar on youtube. Thanks @jennimben for the tip! And i must say i really LOVE these workouts!! I love the way autumn does the rounds in alot of them. The 30 min really does seem to fly by! I'm a fan of Jillian Michaels too but sometimes her 30 min could seem like an hour! and i was doing the 90 body revolution for a while but never could get through it because i would start to dread the same DVDS, especially the cardio. Anyways 21 day fix is really working well for me. The workouts are the easy part, belive it or not but the nutriotion has been much more difficult. I need to get it under control a little better.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    I did yoga yesterday and I was sweating through the entire workout! I love how Autumn really motivates you through each workout! I def. need a lot of motivating during my workouts and Autumn does the best job with coaching me through each workout! :) My legs were shaking during the bird dogs! Anyways, I am still loving Autumn's teaching style and she is so much fun to workout with still! It's my second week! :) Today is Total Body Fix for me! I'll post once I have done it! :)
  • jennimben
    jennimben Posts: 66 Member
    Today was day 8, starting over with the workouts. I really noticed a difference from the first time, my legs held up longer through most of the exercises! And I wasn't sore the first time I did Total Body Fix since it was the first workout, so it really feels like progress.
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    I did cardio for the second time yesterday and i totally noticed a difference in what i could accomplish. cool feeling!! Getting stronger everyday!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    I'm glad I'm not the only in who hit day 3 still sore from day 1. This week is sort of a cheat week for me. I'm doing the videos to get to know them but I start a challenge with friends after the weekend. I figure 28 days can't hurt ;)
  • musicfan4life30
    edited September 2015
    I haven't done a workout in 3 days because i haven't been feeling great so today I am going to be doing Pilates Fix!

I will post here after i am done! :)

Keep up the great work everyone! :)
  • musicfan4life30
    just finished pilates fix! Wow! My whole body was really shaking today and i was also sweating a lot and my legs were burning today!

But I made it through the whole video! :)

I only modified i think only 2 times today! :)

• Maxematics
    Nice job! Today is Week 3 of Round 2 for me, but I don't think I'll be doing the doubles week. I start work again this week and I already run four miles three times per week. Last time I did the doubles plus my running so I was pulling triple workouts on a few days. I feel like it's overkill, so I may only do it a few times for Pilates since that's not as hard as some of the others for me. This week I may try the Plyo Fix workout; I've been too scared prior to this week. After this I'll most likely be moving onto 21 Day Fix Extreme.
  • musicfan4life30
    Yesterday I did Cardio Fix and i was sweating a lot!

I had to modify a couple times during the workout but i completed the whole workout! :)

Today is my last day on the 21 day fix until my next round which i am starting on Monday.

Today my workout is the Dirty 30 workout! I will post again after i do the dirty 30 workout!
  • randilast
    I told myself last week I'd start right into my Round 2 - instead I've been loafing around. It was like a switch was hit and I had no motivation. I've been trying to get back into the rhythm but right now I feel like life is running me down. *blah* It's frustrating as well and annoying. The longer I'm off rhythm the harder it is for me to conquer this blah feeling.
  • lunamare
    Tonight if my first run with Lower Fix. Hoping I can walk afterwards. I started a challenge yesterday with several friends who are also doing the 21DF.
  • gracemmedeiros
    gracemmedeiros Posts: 10 Member
    I'm on my second day--SO SORE!!! How does everyone log their workouts on here?
  • gracemmedeiros
    gracemmedeiros Posts: 10 Member
    randilast wrote: »
    I love how Autumn knows what you are thinking and she always motivates me through each and every workout video! Gotta love Autumn and her teaching style and workout video styles! :)

I'm weighing in tomorrow because that's the only day I can weigh in this week!

I'll post how many pounds i lost tomorrow morning as soon as i am done weighing in! :)

First, good luck today with your weigh in! I know you'll see awesome results. And I completely agree with what you said about Autumn knowing what you're thinking. Today I did Lower Fix and during one of the holds, I think the Sumo Squat, I was sweating, burning and thinking about stopping early. I heard, "don't give up, I know it burns, but you can do more than you think you can." And she's right! Every video I do something to push myself a little harder. So glad you're enjoying her style with me.

I'm very, how shall I say, blessed up top? So I hate Hate HATE anything where I'm required to jump. I try but I always "hold" myself to prevent injury and pain. (Sidenote: I've ordered a new sports bra, hopefully it helps). Last night while doing Cardio Fix Autumn had me doing the skater jumps. Before, I've just stepped them out to prevent jumping. Last night I put a little more power into my switch. It wasn't a full on jump but it was close. Lol, I could only do it for 30 seconds before going back to stepping it out but I still did more than I thought I could!!! That's something I'm really enjoying about this program.

How about everyone else? Have you had a exercise where you see yourself improving? NSV!!!

I'm also "blessed"-- rocking a 36H and I love, love, LOVE my bra! I jump with no worries. I always wear a fitted sports shirt ontop for a bit extra, but if your new one leaves anything to be desired check out this website: http://www.panache-lingerie.com/ I'm sure a local running store would carry this company too, but 100% worth it!!!
  • Maxematics
    Today I decided to be brave and tried the Plyo Fix workout. I actually really like it! There's something about doing things in 30 second bursts instead of 60 that makes it easier for me to deal with. It's a tough workout, but Autumn gives you time to catch your breath! I'm definitely going to be doing this workout more often.
  • Spk1117
    Spk1117 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm on my second day--SO SORE!!! How does everyone log their workouts on here?

I was wondering the same. I started today and not sure how to log it
  • lunamare
    I've been using my heart rate monitor when I do the videos and logging them under the name of the video. It's working well. I'm averaging a little over 200 calories per video, which is fine by me.