Ok Purple~~New Challenge

2»

Replies

• Ok, 30 Calf Raises, 30 Squats, 60 crunches and 10 push-ups done. Oh and for 15 of the squats I was burping my 7 wk old whos at least over 9lbs maybe 10 I'm not sure we'll find out at his two month check up Jan 14, but hes heavy thats all I know lol
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    That one you can add with weights then! LOL
  • I've done my 40 calf raises, 30 squats, 60 jumping jacks and 100 crunches(on an ab lounge) but, I forgot about the lunges and pushups. I have to do my push ups off the wall. I can't do more than 5 on the floor. :blushing: So I just do more on the wall. building endurance. Then maybe one day I can do them on the floor. :bigsmile: Even better maybe someday I can do them on the floor and no the knees one :noway: We can all dream right??? so lets go purple team!!! we got to GO GO GO if we are going to beat them!!!Off to do my push ups and lunges!

OK I got the push ups and lunges done. When my DH gets home I'll do 3 miles on the gazelle and our nightly workout on the bowflex. Wow! I've bought all this equipment over the years and I don't think they've ever been used so much!1:laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Sorry, I've let the side down today, done none yet, maybe later, still got probs with son :grumble:
    I did have a 20 minute walk earlier, don't count for much, but I seem to have lost motivation past couple of days - SORRY PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS :cry:
  • Jackie_W
    Ok guys, I'm not going to let you down, we've come this far, I can't bear the thought of being the one that makes us lose! So... I got off my lazy butt tonight, and did the following:

50 Calf Raises
    20 Hip Flexors

I also did 30 minutes on my mini bike :bigsmile:

I'm gonna get some crunches in soon :flowerforyou:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Done and done! :smile:
  • Yeah!!! I was starting to think no one was out there!!! Good going everybody!! We got to keep going if we want to succeed:drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Yeah!!! I was starting to think no one was out there!!! Good going everybody!! We got to keep going if we want to succeed:drinker:

Yup you're sooo right :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Jackie don't ever think you are letting us down. I understand you have some problems but you have to deal with yours first before worrying about us. Good luck!
  • annekejohnson
    annekejohnson Posts: 49 Member
    I ate coconut cake and potato chips at a party at work. I still managed to stay under my calories for the day - not sure how that happened. My birthday is coming up next weekend. I'm going to try really hard to be good or do a WHOLE lot of exercise to make up for it... :D
  • That's awesome. I have 300 calories left and cant decide if I'm going to have that cookie I wanted all day or some baby carrots. i could actually have both and still have 50 calories left. HMMMMMM:indifferent: I have to tell you I have that shirt. Everytime I see your pic I think it. :bigsmile:
  • Go for the carrots and say no to the cookie! :-) Or, eat the cookie and do 10 more calf raises :devil:
  • I still have to do my bowflex work out tonight. But, I did say no to the cookie. I am having another cup of mac n cheese from dinner made with soy milk. I'm starving..that's what I get for getting my cardio in after dinner. :grumble: But, I go to bed after the bowflex and no snack. I think I've had over 100oz of water today too. how did you do?