It's Sunday! Who's preppin'?!

2»

Replies

• rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Annr wrote: »
    Thats great! We are retired, the Navy killed my husbands' taste buds years ago, so I pre-cook some of my stuff. Mostly just cooking up a chicken then simmering it with carrots and celery. Then I strain it and put into 1/2 cup containers. I put in 1 oz of chicken in each. That is my basis for alot of my soups during the week.

This is hilarious. I say the Navy killed my dad's taste buds all the time and no one gets it.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Ur my meal prep idol lmao
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Ur my meal prep idol lmao

Mine too! We plan the week of dinners and cut fruit. I just make lunches the night before.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    JustChristy79 - Impressive!

This weekend I prepared:

Eggplant, cauliflower, and chickpea curry
    Sweet potato and black bean Mexican style casserole
    Watercress soup
    Roasted acorn squash (to accompany baked haddock)
    Chicken sausage (for a pasta dish to be determined)
    Breakfast custard (with apples, raisins, oats, and cinnamon)
    Roasted poblano peppers for various uses
  • MissLaura94
    MissLaura94 Posts: 6 Member
    Wowowowow!! So inspirational
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    rbiss wrote: »
    Annr wrote: »
    Thats great! We are retired, the Navy killed my husbands' taste buds years ago, so I pre-cook some of my stuff. Mostly just cooking up a chicken then simmering it with carrots and celery. Then I strain it and put into 1/2 cup containers. I put in 1 oz of chicken in each. That is my basis for alot of my soups during the week.

This is hilarious. I say the Navy killed my dad's taste buds all the time and no one gets it.

smiles....Well if I give him an option of "hamburger helper" or a grilled steak, he goes...."ohhh hamburger helper....