100 Day Exercise Challenge

Speyder
Speyder Posts: 195 Member
Who wants to join me a challenge that saw someone post on another site. You need to exercise for 100 days straight no matter how you feel or what the weather is like. I believe exercise is the key to my success because when I don't workout I feel sluggish and want to eat. If is not that eat the wrong kind of food, it is that I eat too much. When you exercise you eat less or the correct portions. So, please post and lets motivate each other.

Replies

• ambreenmc
    ambreenmc Posts: 24 Member
    hi i would like to join you for this 100 day Exercise challenge..I was looking desperately something
    like this online and I found you so happy and excited!!! so what's up
    whats the plan????
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi I can I join would love to do a challenge this sounds like a good one .
    I like to work has a team so motivating/encouraging each other sounds good .. so I'm up for it
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Sign me up!
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    I have a friend on here that works out every day! That's amazing to me. I went 30 one time and thought I wasn't gonna make it! I wish I could be THIS dedicated.
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Sign me up. Challenges like this is very motivating to me. Day 1-sept 21. That's tomorrow :)
  • rboersma
    rboersma Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!
  • SingingPilgrim
    SingingPilgrim Posts: 45 Member
    So you just exercise some form of exercise for 100 days? Okay, sounds good.
  • TELR85
    TELR85 Posts: 32 Member
    Sign me up!
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    [[/quote]
    ambreenmc wrote: »
    hi i would like to join you for this 100 day Exercise challenge..I was looking desperately something
    like this online and I found you so happy and excited!!! so what's up
    whats the plan????

So. Starting today we just all comment on what form of exercise we did and for how long.

We can also had each other as friends so if we need to to help push each other.
  • SDom81
    Hi all.. so I did half hour yoga today from a workout DVD which I do a lot works around kids work .. i started running this year so hopefully it'll be mostly that has I'm training for races. But definitely add me has friends I'll help.and encourage you as much as I can
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Hi everyone, I love this challenge. I'm in. On Sep 20th, I did Jillian's Body Revolution phase 1 workout 1. Today, I did Jillian's BR phase 1 workout 2. If anyone wants to add me as a friend, please feel free to do so.
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    I did an hour of zumba and lifted some weights after. Mostly with dumbbells..finished with crunches and a 30 second plank. That plank was hard, apparently my core sucks.
  • SDom81
    axesesh wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I love this challenge. I'm in. On Sep 20th, I did Jillian's Body Revolution phase 1 workout 1. Today, I did Jillian's BR phase 1 workout 2. If anyone wants to add me as a friend, please feel free to do so.

• SDom81
    I love Jillian thinks she's crazy but bloody brilliant at what she does .I did yoga meltdown. Nice one guys :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    I did 40 minutes of lifting alternating with short cardio burst today! It was AWESOME!
  • delsolsunshine
    delsolsunshine Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in! Love this challenge. 35 minute good paced beach walk.
  • RedSuki
    RedSuki Posts: 25 Member
    Hi everyone! Just got home from running for 45min and saw this crazy challenge! I can't believe I'm gonna say this - but count me in! Boy am I gonna regret this when it rains ;)
  • Thisisit1982
    Thisisit1982 Posts: 10 Member
    I am in!!!! This will be fun. I need the motivation. I don't know how I am going to fit it in but I will find a way. I am worth it
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    I am in! I have been active everyday since May 1 and want to continue it. I am hoping with the new 100 day challenge that I can really kick it into a higher gear and lose some unwanted pounds and inches. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.