Another no late night eating challenge

Anyone interested in doing a no lage night eating challenge for the month of October? It is my biggest problem with trying to eat well. Each person can post the time that they will not eat after and at that time every day post their calories consumed for the day/goal calories.

Replies

• Deewithadoo
    Deewithadoo Posts: 26 Member
    I'm with you! If we could all stop the before bed munchies we'd be better off...and take it off :)
  • I'm in!
  • ConstantStruggle
    ConstantStruggle Posts: 89 Member
    What if you don't remember eating......hahahaha
  • I don't really get 'no late night eating' - it really makes no difference when you eat IMO. Plus I suppose it depends on your goals. Studies have shown that eating protein 30 min before sleeping actually helped people loose weight and gain lean muscle. I suppose if you tend to binge at night I get it other wise eat when you want or when fits into your day(or routine).
  • colleenwallander
    colleenwallander Posts: 15 Member
    I have an addiction to late night eating. But I get off work by 6 home by 6:30 so hopefully 7 to 7:30 is not too late
  • aaimms
    aaimms Posts: 9 Member
    Sounds great, anyone who wants in by the 30th I will add to the group. I agree eating past a certain time isn't a problem but my thing with late night eating is that I do fine all day and then much all night ght and go over my goal.
  • aaimms
    aaimms Posts: 9 Member
    I think whatever time you're able to is fine, this will help us with not going over our goal once we have eaten dinner
  • healthydanni
    healthydanni Posts: 23 Member
    I'm in!!! I will not eat after 8 pm
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Define late night???? I'll commit to this challenge starting at 1123pm each night???
  • hina2398
    hina2398 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm in! This is a really good idea
  • kangie707
    kangie707 Posts: 7 Member
    oh god I have not been late eating for nearly 2 weeks now and its killlling meeee ha ha I'm in ha ha but dont ask me to give up wine friday :D
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • laurabegee
    laurabegee Posts: 19 Member
    Yes, please!