Good at home work outs

Anyone have any suggestions of good at home work outs

Replies

• yelito76
    yelito76 Posts: 23 Member
    I use P90x every once in a while, it's good but is not for beginners, I suggest starting a few weeks doing cardio then try the P90x.
  • mamarudd2015
    mamarudd2015 Posts: 3 Member
    I love my stationary exercise bike. I do an hour a day...usually while watching tv. At my pace I burn roughly 600 calories. I also have an aerobic step and dvd that I use a few times a week.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Fitness blender has hundreds of free quality videos for streaming. They're both on their website, where you can specify equipment, workout type and what part of the body you want to work and on youtube.

Beachbody's Les Mills combat is really fun too. However their stuff is pricey enough, I've only bought programs when they're on sale.
  • jleebone
    jleebone Posts: 23 Member
    On the rare occasion I treat myself to a class I do almost all of my fitness outside of a gym. I recently got a subscription to daily burn, super affordable and some great programs. I also use physique 57s online streaming workouts which are AMAZING - the studio is really pricey but they just started a streaming video service, 5$ for 48hr access. Jillian Michaels also has some free sample videos on YouTube that are great burns.
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    I love Jillian Michaels' DVD's. It's challenging, but you can follow the modifications to make it easier. The shorter workouts are only 30 min, so you can fit it into a tight schedule. But, it is a tough 30 minutes!! I also like Bob Harper's DVD's, but those are tough!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    I can't ever seem to stick with videos. I use free weights, my heavy bag and treadmill or I run outside. I like the c25k app, zombies run app and workout trainer app. Find what works best for you.