Michonne and Morgan Character Team

Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
taipwp2ojv3m.jpg
Introduce yourself here to join Michonne and Morgan's team.

Replies

• tabicat1031
    tabicat1031 Posts: 26 Member
    Hello. Michonne and Morgan are my favorites!! Looking forward to this challenge since I just finished the Fear the Walking Dead one. My 3 goals will be:
    1. Keep under daily calorie goal 5/7 days
    2. Do at least 3 days of 30 minute cardio
    3. Do at least 4 days of strength exercises for at least 15 minutes

Good to everyone once they join!! Can't wait for the next season!!
  • MerryChicky
    MerryChicky Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I'm a big Michonne fan, and I look forward to seeing what Morgan will bring to this season. They're both basically ninjas at this point, lol, so it should be interesting.

My three goals for the first week will be:
    1. Walk a 20 minute mile, then stretch, on three mornings.
    2. Prepare at least one home-cooked meal from my Recipe Box on five days.
    3. Substitute green tea for coffee on my days off work - Wednesday and Friday.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    This team is going to be awesome love michonne!
    Goals:
    Minimum of 5 60 min classes at gym per week
    Meal prep for work
    Sit up challenge 100 daily

• x_blackrainbow
    x_blackrainbow Posts: 439 Member
    edited October 2015
    I couldn't decide between Michonne/Morgan and Daryl/Carol, so I flipped a coin for it. ^^;

Goals:
    1. Pole and flexibility once a week.
    2. Weight train 3x a week.
    3. Elliptical at least 3x a week.
  • morlanchaos
    morlanchaos Posts: 25 Member
    Hi Everyone! I have not been a regular viewer of TWD but my son has and he highly recommends Team Morgan and Michonne! I am really excited about this challenge.
    Goals:
    1. 2 hrs cardio per week
    2. Stronglifts 5x5 -3 times per week (this is completely new for me)
    3. Full body stretch (yoga or foam roll out) once per week
    GOOD LUCK TEAM!!
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Hello, Michonne is definitely one of my favorite characters. She's pretty awesome I think, and Morgan is too. So here I am, love The Walking Dead. This is my first time joining this challenge, so hopefully I'm doing this right.

Goals:
    1. Hit my step goal (5,000) everyday
    2. Walk/do my elliptical at least 4 times per week
    3. Log all food and stay at or under calories
  • annaheyoolay
    annaheyoolay Posts: 100 Member
    I love Michonne and am so excited about Morgan's return! My three goals are:

1. Run a mile in under 10 min.
    2. Track at least 65,000 steps a week on my Fitbit.
    3. Do 20 minutes of bodyweight exercises four times a week.

This sounds fun! Good luck to everyone B)
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Hi all. Michonne is one of my favorite characters, and I am excited to have Morgan back (I think). My three goals are:

1. Track 60,000 steps a week
    2. Do either body flow or resistance class once a week at the gym (this will be hard at the beginning)
    3. Stay at least 3500 calories below the weekly calories I get from my fitbit

Good luck all. Enjoy the show tomorrow.
  • 17DEB17
    17DEB17 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Deborah. We definitely picked the best team :P

Goals:
    1. Walk 10km this week
    2. 250 sit ups this week
    3. Drink at least 2L of water every day.

Good luck everyone!
  • MerryChicky
    My three goals for the first week will be:
    1. Walk a 20 minute mile, then stretch, on three mornings.
    2. Prepare at least one home-cooked meal from my Recipe Box on five days.
    3. Substitute green tea for coffee on my days off work - Wednesday and Friday.

Hey! How's everyone doing with their goals this week so far?

My local weather took a turn for the warmer, and I'm sensitive enough to the heat that walking would be unfun. So, I'm gonna modify my first goal to "20 minutes of cardio, then stretch, on three morning." I know I can do that in the air conditioning without having to worry about overheating.

• x_blackrainbow
    x_blackrainbow Posts: 439 Member
    Sunday I did pole, Monday was first of my three weight sessions and elliptical this week. Today I did the PFT. I had to do the mile in jog/walk intervals because I'm not a runner and have no aspirations to be. Tomorrow and Friday is more weight training/elliptical. It's a pretty nice day today, so I might try the bo video out in the yard.

Mile: 12 minutes, 57 seconds
    Full Push-ups: 14
    Half Push-ups: 2
    Bodyweight Squats: 26
    Plank: 41 seconds
    Sit & Reach: Positive 6 11/16 inches
  • morlanchaos
    morlanchaos Posts: 25 Member
    edited October 2015
    Mile: 13 mins, 4 secs
    Full push ups: 4
    Half push ups: 15
    Squats: 30 with 25lbs
    Plank: 66 secs
    Sit and Reach: +6 inches
    Getting ready to do the bo video now :)
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    What's sup all. Darin here. Back for another TWD challenge. I'm all about staff fighting so following my man Morgan. 4th walking dead challenge for me. Looking forward to it. Just got back from a 5k run & 55 mile bike ride in Washington DC last weekend. Getting a late start but catching up quick.

Goals:
    3 hours of cardio weekly.
    Keep under 2000 cals 6/7 days week.
    Stretch with foam roller 3 days weekly.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Did the bow staff video:)! I think my neighbors fully think I've lost it lol
    I felt like I could seriously taken on a bad guy with the over head strike and the kicks! Woohoo!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Too late to join up? I hope not! I'm Heather. I love The Walking Dead, even got to meet Meryl at Comic Con this year (totally fangirled when he actually got up and came around the table to hug me!!!)

Michonne and Morgan are two of my faves!

My weekly goals:

1. Hit my 10,000 step goal on my Fitbit every work day, at least 5,000 on days off.
    2. To stay under my calorie goal 6 out of 7 days, trying to avoid alcohol and indulgences except on rare occasions
    3. To learn to balance cardio, strength, and flexibility and to do one or all three 6 out of 7 days a week (leaving one day for rest and recovery)
  • Cindyinpg
    Too late to join up? I hope not! I'm Heather. I love The Walking Dead, even got to meet Meryl at Comic Con this year (totally fangirled when he actually got up and came around the table to hug me!!!)

Michonne and Morgan are two of my faves!

My weekly goals:

1. Hit my 10,000 step goal on my Fitbit every work day, at least 5,000 on days off.
    2. To stay under my calorie goal 6 out of 7 days, trying to avoid alcohol and indulgences except on rare occasions
    3. To learn to balance cardio, strength, and flexibility and to do one or all three 6 out of 7 days a week (leaving one day for rest and recovery)
    Not too late. I'll add you.

• Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Any idea when the new week will be up?
  • Cindyinpg
    edited October 2015
    Here's this week's new Attack. Stay tuned for the announcement of the winning team and this week's MVPs.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks#Item_4
  • MerryChicky
    I had so much fun with the bo staff video, I think I'll try the MMA this week. :)