Tam's Story!! :)

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    My Tam! (well, not MY Tam, but...well...you know...it fit with the song).
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    My Girl.....talkin bout my LITTLE girl

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are crazy!!

But I wubs you!!!

:heart:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    AWTY, I didn't know I was your first friend!

I think mine, too :love:
    I thought I knew your story, but here I am, learning something from it every time. :flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member

You guys are crazy!!

But I wubs you!!!

Me, too?

Maximus, you are not! You are the most sane fella around here 44.gif
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Thanks you guys!!!! :cry:

AWTY, I didn't know I was your first friend! That's so cool!! :flowerforyou:

Yeppers! And when I was ready to give up, thinking 1 stinkin pound lost in a week....I looked at your ticker and thought " That pretty young lady lost it 1 pound at a time, so can YOU!!!"

132 and ticking!! I dont think you should lose another pound!!! :love:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is a great story, I hope I have the determination and strength to do as well as you have. I have so far but I am just hoping and praying I keep it up. Congrats on the success!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Did you say that you were down 83 lbs since September 2008?
  • TamTastic
    Did you say that you were down 83 lbs since September 2008?
    No, I am down 132 lbs since September, 2007! hahahaha! I updated it later on in this thread! :laugh: :wink:
  • Pubali
    Pubali Posts: 19
    Hello! You wrote a kind note on my first post. Thank you! Nice story. Good for you, and keep up the good work!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yes, you have been an inspiration since I joined a year ago. You must feel so proud!!! How did you do during the Holidays? I had pledged I was going to watch what I ate and at least maintain but instead I gained a few pounds!!! :grumble: :grumble: I am so bumped out about it!!! :sad: :sad: Hugs!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    All I can say is WOW!!!! I can see why everyone loves to read your posts on here. 132 pounds is truly amazing!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: You inspire all of us whether we have 10 to lose or 210 or more. I can practically see the smile on your face as you type!!!! Congrats girl!!! :drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member

You guys are crazy!!

But I wubs you!!!

:blushing:

Great job Tami and truly an inspiration for all.:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Hey there, beautiful lady flirtysmile1.gif
  • TamTastic
    AWTY, I didn't know I was your first friend!

I think mine, too :love:
    I thought I knew your story, but here I am, learning something from it every time. :flowerforyou:
    Thank you!! I hope I am helpful!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Thanks you guys!!!! :cry:

AWTY, I didn't know I was your first friend! That's so cool!! :flowerforyou:

Yeppers! And when I was ready to give up, thinking 1 stinkin pound lost in a week....I looked at your ticker and thought " That pretty young lady lost it 1 pound at a time, so can YOU!!!"

132 and ticking!! I dont think you should lose another pound!!! :love:
    Thanks again Jeannie!! Yep, those small, health losses add up faster than you think they will. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    that is a great story, I hope I have the determination and strength to do as well as you have. I have so far but I am just hoping and praying I keep it up. Congrats on the success!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks! I bet you will be a huge success! Sounds like you are ready for this!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Yes, you have been an inspiration since I joined a year ago. You must feel so proud!!! How did you do during the Holidays? I had pledged I was going to watch what I ate and at least maintain but instead I gained a few pounds!!! :grumble: :grumble: I am so bumped out about it!!! :sad: :sad: Hugs!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Thanks!! :happy:

I actually did fine over the holidays! I actually lost after Thanksgiving and maintained over Christmas. I am fine with that!! LOL! I think it's because I allow myself that ONE day to enjoy and then get back on my normal routine the very next day. Having that day helps me to not feel deprived and I am able to get back into my healthier lifestyle immediately.

You will be ok! Just focus on getting on track. So, you are off a few lbs now. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    All I can say is WOW!!!! I can see why everyone loves to read your posts on here. 132 pounds is truly amazing!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: You inspire all of us whether we have 10 to lose or 210 or more. I can practically see the smile on your face as you type!!!! Congrats girl!!! :drinker:
    Thank you! I do feel great and definitely smile a lot more than I used to!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!