finishing food diary at 3pm?

barbiex3
barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
edited September 28 in Food and Nutrition
I'm just wondering how people do that, & manage not to eat for the rest of the day! I mean it seems like a lot of people on here will complete their diary between 3-5 which I think is crazy! Aren't you guys hungry later? Maybe you go to bed early? I usually go to bed at 1am, but I don't get done with my diary til a little before midnight! How do you manage?!!

Replies

• Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    I occasionally log it early if i know i'm not going to be able to log on but i eat it later. Maybe that's what some others are doing too. I imagine that kind of timing it'd be someone who is only able to log while at work.
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    I know that some ppl log everything they will eat for the day and then close it out. I will sometimes do that if I know I am not able to log in for the rest of the day.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Maybe they have the rest of the day's meals already planned.
    Or maybe they are in a whole different part of the world, and their day had finished already - time zones, remember!!
  • yiffanarff
    yiffanarff Posts: 123 Member
    Yeah, I pre-log a lot of the time, when I already know what I'm planning on eating for lunch/dinner/snacks. Saves me having to log in a bunch of times, and it also helps discourage me from cheating later on in the evening.
  • rundgrenfan
    rundgrenfan Posts: 211
    I am not usually finished but I can't resist pushing the 5 week prediction button based on several variables (ie, with dessert or not, with an extra helping of dinner, or can I afford that sweetened coffe after dinner?). And if I am going to a restaurant i try to pre log everything to make sure it won't go over.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    okay! now that makes a lot more sense to me. It was driving me crazy =]
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    I try and plan my meals in the morning or night before. Most of the time I know what I am having for dinner and if I do. I can actually complete it as early and before noon. Although, it can be subject to change throughout the day. Lol
    I would think that is why they complete their diary so early.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    I log after dinner.I have my planned snack for later.if i lof earlier I`m less likely to add more food to my plan
    jane
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    different time zones. where you are it maybe 3 but somewhere else its 10!
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Yeah, they're probably in different time zones. Some of my friends on here are in Europe so they're closing their daily diary when I'm waking up. But every once in awhile I will eat so many calories early in the day and I might stop eating after 3, like you said. I just don't do it every day or I'd be tired all night.
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 333 Member
    It's just up to the individual and what works better for him or her. I pre plan my meals if possible. It helps me to not eat over eat. I've even planned meals an entire week ahead of time. I don't do that too often now that I eat to maintain but I do still log ahead as much as 2 days at a time.
  • I'm in Australia but normally wrap up around 7pm once i've logged dinner.
This discussion has been closed.