Fat Face Gone! (pics)

kcthatsme
kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
The photo on the left was taken on 10/14/2006. The photo on the right was taken 6/6/2011. The difference is only 18 pounds but what a difference! Ugly moles gone too! :happy:

18lbs.jpg

More changes...

This was 9/21/2008.

9-21-2008.jpg

Same weight but in Sept. of 2010.

9-2010.jpg

This week with 18 pounds gone!

6611.jpg

I still have a ways to go but I'm sure happy with the progress!

Replies

• Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    wow congrats!! thats great! =) keep it up!!!
  • What a victory! That's awesome!
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Congrats on your loss & the face sliming....best of luck to you as you keep up the journey :happy:
  • nitamo
    nitamo Posts: 64
    You look great!!! Keep it up:-)
  • tansmom2
    tansmom2 Posts: 4 Member
    That's fantastic!!! Great job!
  • Very ENCOURAGING! Great progress. Good work gal keep on target.:wink:
  • ydoyle
    ydoyle Posts: 2
    Thats really wonderful and encouraging to see.
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    NICE~ Great job!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    You should be happy... That's wonderful progress!
  • nitamo
    Did you photo shop your beauty mark away? It's not in the after picture either:-(
  • kcthatsme
    Did you photo shop your beauty mark away? It's not in the after picture either:-(

Beauty mark? I had several moles that you can see in the picture on the left. I had those removed (except one) a few years ago and that's why they're missing in the picture on the right. No Photoshop. A little fuzzy though from my son taking it. :-)
  • 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Excellent progress... you should be very proud of yourself... keep up the great work!
  • beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Looking good, KC! Your pics are extremely motivating.
  • nitamo
    I knew you had those removed but I miss the beauty mark (mole) that you had right above your lip:-)
  • nitamo
    We had one in the exact same spot:-)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Great job!
  • elyssiam
    elyssiam Posts: 31 Member
    Hey, wow! Look at you! You look great! Way to go! Isn't it amazing when you can see the results of eating healthier and exercising?! Keep it up! Great job!! :D
  • goingcrazy73
    goingcrazy73 Posts: 22 Member
    How encouraging!! That is one of my biggest problems. Everytime I take a picture with my kids I got this stupid double chin! Yay! There is hope for me yet! Thanks for posting!
  • kdudz
    kdudz Posts: 39 Member
    Congrats to you! Keep up the good work.
  • kcthatsme
    I just realized that I never posted here to thank everyone for the kind comments. So... THANKS! :flowerforyou: I have lost three more pounds and am now wearing a smaller size (on the bottom) than my 163.2 pic. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!