Almost 40!! Yikes.

2»

Replies

• rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    I'm turning 40 next year. I worked my butt off (literally) in my mid-30's getting fit and healthy.

I lost 80 lbs and I feel great, I'm the fittest I've ever been in my entire life, have tons of energy and heck I still get carded from time to time. lol

You can do it OP!!!
  • benn620
    benn620 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey I was made in 1970 time flies eh!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Anyone almost 40 or already 40 looking to look the best they ever have?? Only 11 weeks left in this year. Who's ready to set some goals for year end and smash them?? Feel free to add me for support and motivation. I'm determined to turn 40 being in the best shape of my life!!

We got this!:)
  • Backagainbbg340
    Backagainbbg340 Posts: 130 Member
    Hey! Being 40 isn't that bad!!!!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Hey! Being 40 isn't that bad!!!!

I'm not there yet, but I'm thinking it's going to be awesome!!!
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Anyone almost 40 or already 40 looking to look the best they ever have?? Only 11 weeks left in this year. Who's ready to set some goals for year end and smash them?? Feel free to add me for support and motivation. I'm determined to turn 40 being in the best shape of my life!!

We got this!:)

Hell yeah we do!!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I'm 46 but I feel 40, and probably look and feel far better than I did at 40 :)
  • JJJR21
    JJJR21 Posts: 7 Member
    52 here in wisconsin, feelin better now that i've started working out and watching what i eat :)
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    I'm 41 & feel better than i did at 21 , but not sure about looking better :smile:
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm turning 40 in March! As odd as this sounds, I'm excited about it! :smile:

I'm not going to reach my final goal by my birthday, but I'm going to make some serious progress by then and be fitter/sexier by the end of next year than I was in my 30's!

We've got this!! :smile:
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    You can do this, I am 55 and have lost 110lbs so far. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you
  • robyndobyn3
    robyndobyn3 Posts: 23 Member
    I am turning 35 in a month...not quite 40 yet. Trying to get my act together now so I can be my best at 40!!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited October 2015
    Jessyd76 wrote: »
    I'm turning 40 in March! As odd as this sounds, I'm excited about it! :smile:

I'm so thrilled to see someone is also excited about turning 40. I thought it was just me!

My birthday is falling on a Saturday too. Looking forward to going on a short weekend getaway and wearing a sexy long, form-fitting backless dress! Yes! I am really excited. B)

• JJJR21
    JJJR21 Posts: 7 Member
    I declined your friend request by accident would you resend?
  • davidf1t
    davidf1t Posts: 42 Member
    Now turned 49 having returned to exercise two years ago and started eating healthily for the first time ever. Fingers crossed I will hit 50 fitter than at 40. Not sure about looking better.
  • Ann_Marie_76
    I declined your friend request by accident would you resend?

Resent
  • Chasing_My_Bliss
    Chasing_My_Bliss Posts: 18 Member
    There are some really fabulous people here! Just the kind of crew I am looking for to find advice, laughs and support. Need a few MFP friends? Me too, so lets help each other out.