Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Guys, why are you so afraid to compliment the male above you?

Replies

• Luke_I_am_your_spotterLuke_I_am_your_spotter Member Posts: 4,205 Member Member Posts: 4,205 Member
    This is a thread for guys to practice complimenting, kissing, hugging, dancing, or any other form of affection. Don't be so scared. Ladies, please refrain from posting on this thread. I really want the men here to become a little more comfortable with expressing adoration for the other men here.

Thanks!

Nice to see someone thinks all guys are the same and all guys are like this... stereotyping at its finest. ;)
    edited October 2015
  • _John__John_ Member Posts: 8,598 Member Member Posts: 8,598 Member
    Did somebody hit me with some tainted *****? I got tagged and I can't find who done it
  • _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Member Posts: 4,614 Member Member Posts: 4,614 Member
    This is a thread for guys to practice complimenting, kissing, hugging, dancing, or any other form of affection. Don't be so scared. Ladies, please refrain from posting on this thread. I really want the men here to become a little more comfortable with expressing adoration for the other men here.

Thanks!

Nice to see someone thinks all guys are the same and all guys are like this... stereotyping at its finest. ;)

Yet, you did not compliment Dr. Fever above you?

@_John_ your sense of humor can be matched by nobody around here. You're like the MFP version of Zack Galifinakis' "Between Two Ferns" and the rest of us are all guests on your show. <3

Thanks!

@_John_ your sense of humor can be matched by nobody around here. You're like the MFP version of Zack Galifinakis' "Between Two Ferns" and the rest of us are all guests on your show. <3

2Tajemnica+Brokeback+Mountain.gif
  • jmule24jmule24 Member Posts: 1,435 Member Member Posts: 1,435 Member
  • _incogNEATo__incogNEATo_ Member Posts: 4,614 Member Member Posts: 4,614 Member
    This guy above me takes care of business in the gym. He gets there early, puts in work, and is seeing some major GAINZZZZ brah!!

He's funny too. ;)
    _John_ wrote: »

Thanks!

2Tajemnica+Brokeback+Mountain.gif

de20dc3ab221fc09036668d5bb1eabfb1badd5a1_hq.gif
  • pie_eyespie_eyes Member Posts: 13,148 Member Member Posts: 13,148 Member
    He's stylish and has cute babies

#brolove
    edited October 2015
  • MommysLittleMeatballMommysLittleMeatball Member Posts: 2,086 Member Member Posts: 2,086 Member

tumblr_inline_n6zm5n6sFK1qbpt3w.gif
  • Of_Monsters_and_MeatOf_Monsters_and_Meat Member Posts: 1,030 Member Member Posts: 1,030 Member
    serious question. Sometimes I get the bro slap on my fanny. Is it ok that I get a priapism? It doesn't mean anything, we all get them. I just want to know if it is ok to return the fanny slap with a hug?
    I googled that^^^... while google was already on image search.
  • Of_Monsters_and_MeatOf_Monsters_and_Meat Member Posts: 1,030 Member Member Posts: 1,030 Member
    I googled that^^^... while google was already on image search.

8oi5qch.jpg
    This guy is about as funny as renal failure... oh wait... he's stylish and has cute babies

#brolove

image.png
  • MommysLittleMeatballMommysLittleMeatball Member Posts: 2,086 Member Member Posts: 2,086 Member
    Dear @Blankly4200,

I can't believe I let @Jackie0Marie come between us. May your beautiful, oversized aviators never hide your tears. :flowerforyou:

Sincerely,
    Lieutenant Underpants

tumblr_mcwiwdt24R1rel180o6_400.gif
    This guy above me takes care of business in the gym. He gets there early, puts in work, and is seeing some major GAINZZZZ brah!!

He's funny too. ;)

^^^ this guy is the one who takes care of business in the gym!!! His lifting totals are awesome, he's fun to yuck it up with on MFP, and I'm 100% confident that we'd be good friends IRL.

Oh and you have a beard.... :+1:
    He's the angry lifting nerd (search AVGN on youtube for the reference)...and he's funny.
    _John_ wrote: »
    He's the angry lifting nerd (search AVGN on youtube for the reference)...and he's funny.

He's from the second best state and provides good laughs on here!
  • RNGRZuluRNGRZulu Member Posts: 3,983 Member Member Posts: 3,983 Member
    Has good azz to grass squat technique
    edited October 2015
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    Has good azz to grass squat technique

Classy dresser, good taste in movies, and Army Ranger status is badassery!