What Did You Eat For Lunch Today?

Replies

• MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Boiled eggs and salad. YUMMMMM
  • FatMoojor
    FatMoojor Posts: 483 Member
    Tarka dal with rice, Banana and an apple.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Today is split pea soup and a tangerine.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited October 2015
    One of the seven portions of Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup from my freezer. I swapped turkey sausage because I had it on hand and didn't use orzo or extra parm.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    edited October 2015
    1/2 everything bagel thin, laughing cow light creamy swiss cheese wedge, 2 oz. turkey, 1 boca veggie burger patty and a hard boiled egg :smile: Yay protein!

Oh, and 2 oz of baby carrots.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    One of the seven portions of Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup from my freezer. I swapped turkey sausage because I had it on hand and didn't use orzo or extra parm.

@Queenmunchy Your name fits you well. Every time I read your posts here, they make me happy!
  • QueenKristine77
    QueenKristine77 Posts: 67 Member
    i had a small spinach salad with a hard boiled egg and an apple
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    2.7 oz can Bumble Bee Albacore mixed with 1 pouch Gourmet Selects - Mediterranean Style Tuna and 1 Tbsp Light Mayo.
    Celery, Sabra Hummus
    Coffee & water

368 Calories, 9 carbs, 20 fat, 35 protein
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    ground chicken cooked with black beans, tomatoes, jalapeno, corn, and mexican spices. Topped with spicy salsa. It's yummy, but today is the third day in a row I've had it for lunch so I'm super sick of it :(
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    ground chicken cooked with black beans, tomatoes, jalapeno, corn, and mexican spices. Topped with spicy salsa. It's yummy, but today is the third day in a row I've had it for lunch so I'm super sick of it :(

This sounds both delicious and like something that would freeze well. If you have more, you might want to freeze it for another day and have something different tomorrow.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member
    Qdoba catered lunch at work - brown rice, black beans, chicken and steak, sour cream, cheese, salsa. Little bit of guacamole and about 5 chips on the side...
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Brown rice & pork chop (crock pot). I eat my heaviest meal during the lunch hour.
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Turkey on whole wheat (no cheese or mayo) and a halo orange. Going back for a Yoplait Whip in about 30 minutes.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Leftover pumpkin polenta with roasted vegetables and shaved Parmesan. That stuff is EXCELLENT; I will definitely make it again.
  • BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    chicken breast - 5 ounces
    chicken thigh - 5 ounces
    1 cup of green beans
    1/2 cup of brown rice

all mixed together with garlic salt. mmm!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    fat free ham sandwich on wheat bread with mustard and baby carrots. Which is about half the amount of food I tend to be hungry for. 1440 cals for maintenance sucks!
  • avinabadday
    avinabadday Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2015

4homer wrote: »
    Wouldn't you like to know. ...giggles hysterically

I want what you had
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    Baked cod fillet (70g)
    Brussels Sprouts (200g)
    Butter (figured with recipe on Brussels sprouts)
    Quinoa (110g/cooked, approx 1/3 cup uncooked)

I'm being all obsessive with the weighing the foods right now... LOL
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,365 Member
    Steak quesadilla with peppers, onions, pico, lots of pickled jalapeños, guacamole and sour cream. Also half and half unsweetened tea and light lemonade.
  • A huge basket of sweet potato french fries covered with sugar, dipped in a spicy bbq sauce, and two 24oz Sprites.