My 10 millionth attempt at losing weight.

Hi. I have been overweight ever since I was a young girl and have tried every diet known to man (probably 2 or 3 times!). I've never participated in the "community" aspect of any of them though, and I'm hoping that it will make the difference. I have a lot of weight to lose and am hoping with a little support, I will do it this time!

Replies

• jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Welcome, friend request sent!!
  • honeybundle1
    honeybundle1 Posts: 58 Member
    It sounds like you're positive & ready to go - hope all goes well for you : )
  • yanglovesmj
    yanglovesmj Posts: 28 Member
    All the best for this journey ahead! With a strong will, all will go well!
  • coley1029
    coley1029 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm going to send you a friend request. You sound like my life twin. I just hit my 140 day streak today and have lost 44.4 pounds so far. I am 22 pounds from my goal weight. I like to help and encourage people, because if I have done this, anyone can.
  • ponnupmg
    ponnupmg Posts: 2 Member
    Friend request sent.
  • adriellen1978
    adriellen1978 Posts: 7 Member
    jasper186 wrote: »
    Welcome, friend request sent!!
    Thanks!!
  • adriellen1978
    It sounds like you're positive & ready to go - hope all goes well for you : )
    Thanks. I appreciate the encouragement!

• adriellen1978
    All the best for this journey ahead! With a strong will, all will go well!
    Thank you :)
  • adriellen1978
    coley1029 wrote: »
    I'm going to send you a friend request. You sound like my life twin. I just hit my 140 day streak today and have lost 44.4 pounds so far. I am 22 pounds from my goal weight. I like to help and encourage people, because if I have done this, anyone can.
    Thank you! It definitely helps to know I'm not the only one.
  • adriellen1978
    ponnupmg wrote: »
    Friend request sent.
    :)
  • hefxster
    hefxster Posts: 1 Member
    Friend request sent, along with everyone else in this chain. I love seeing motivating people commenting on stuff like this, together we will all achieve our goals!
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    You're on the right site. No fad diet needed, just accurate logging and staying at a caloric deficit. Easy. :)
  • Foxy1480
    Foxy1480 Posts: 1 Member
    You will and can do this. I am the last person to preach as I'm in the same boat but I will say this, ever since I joined mfp and other forums w a low carb way of life; I have actually stayed on track and kept motivated even on a bad day when "I fell off the wagon ". Lol So for me this works and it will for you too. Good luck. Sending request. And anyone else, feel free to add me as I'm your cheerleader.
  • adriellen1978
    You guys are all so nice. It really means a lot. Thank you!
  • yardprincess
    yardprincess Posts: 42 Member
    I'll send you a friend request too!! I am always looking to add a few more motivated and positive people as well! Together the journey is not so bad - and I have learned SOOO much on MFP, everyone is pretty helpful and encouraging. Welcome!!
  • bgrey8716
    bgrey8716 Posts: 9 Member
    Im new on here. Im from VA. Im looking to help support yall on ur journey to losing weight. Im in need of help also but I'll always support you all. You all should add me :) I look forward to talking with you. Good luck :)
  • healthy_lovez
    healthy_lovez Posts: 36 Member
    Right here with you girl. Feel free to add me (and anyone else can too)! Good luck on your journey and feel free to message me if you ever need a kick of motivation! :)
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Feel free to add me . I Def can relate. Good luck .we got this