Best "at the bar" pick-up lines

MaxPower0102
MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
Playing a game tonight, and since I have NO GAME, was wondering what is the best way you've ever approached/met/picked up someone at a bar? I'm thinking "Hey baby, you remind me of my big toe, cuz Imma bang you on my coffee table" prolly won't work.

Replies

• BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    " Hi, listen, I hate to be ignorant and I know this is a bit childish, but..you see that guy over there. Listen, he's a friend of mine and he's very shy. He was wondering...if you're not here with anyone, would you like to have a drink with me? "
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Well back in June I was sitting at the bar with my coworker enjoying a drink and her conversation when these two "men" sat next to us. Within an hour the one asked my friend to stand up because he "like to look at fat azzes" and the other asked if he could smell my boobs. Needless to say we were not impressed and ended up leaving right away (they were drunk, obviously). So there are two ways NOT to impress anyone!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Well back in June I was sitting at the bar with my coworker enjoying a drink and her conversation when these two "men" sat next to us. Within an hour the one asked my friend to stand up because he "like to look at fat azzes" and the other asked if he could smell my boobs. Needless to say we were not impressed and ended up leaving right away (they were drunk, obviously). So there are two ways NOT to impress anyone!

And they say romance is dead eh?
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Many years ago a server at one of my favorite hangouts just kept refreshing my drink without me even asking. At closing she gave me the bill and it only had two drinks on it. She leaned over and said now that I’ve shown you a good time, it’s your turn. Yes we left together. ;)
  • hillbilly815
    hillbilly815 Posts: 473 Member
    edited October 2015
    You wanna go eat pizza & cuddle. When she looks at u funny ask her "what u don't like pizza?" If she says yes she's a keeper. Never tried this so if someone does let me know how it works. Lol
  • MaxPower0102
    edited October 2015
    striderb wrote: »
    Many years ago a server at one of my favorite hangouts just kept refreshing my drink without me even asking. At closing she gave me the bill and it only had two drinks on it. She leaned over and said now that I’ve shown you a good time, it’s your turn. Yes we left together. ;)

But I don't want to actually have to get a JOB at this place to play this game..... :p
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member

That's sweet-ish
  • Kulaid77
    Kulaid77 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Hey girl, did you get those pants on sale? Cause they're 100% off at my place.
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member

Moral of the story: it's always good to get someone really drunk, then expect sex. Uhuh.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Do not call a Woman Milf or even a Cougar!
    It is not a Compliment and any Woman who takes it as one is most likely desperate
  • hillbilly815
    hillbilly815 Posts: 473 Member
    It is not a Compliment and any Woman who takes it as one is most likely desperate

That's good to know. Thanks, now I'm looking for the ones who refer to themselves as that. Lol
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member

Lmfao 100% accurate
  • New_determination
    New_determination Posts: 1,460 Member
    Word of the day is legs, wanna go back to my place n spread the word?

Horrible!!!
  • Kulaid77
    Did you fart? Cause you blew me away.
  • MaxPower0102
    edited October 2015
    I was thinking of either starting with:

1) Is anyone sitting here, do you mind if I join you?
    2) Can I buy you a drink? or
    3) *kitten* me if I'm wrong, but is your name Yolanda?

decisions, decisions...... maybe all 3!!!!!!!
  • Kulaid77
    Devin-DeMamp-Pick-Up-Line-Meme.jpg
  • Wiz_Joe
    Wiz_Joe Posts: 476 Member

That's good to know. Thanks, now I'm looking for the ones who refer to themselves as that. Lol

:# Lol

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    dirty-lines-11.jpg

I don't want to laugh because this is just effing creepy, but yeah I'm laughing.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    dirty-lines-11.jpg

I don't want to laugh because this is just effing creepy, but yeah I'm laughing.

I'm thinking none of them will work with you?