Replies

• gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    18 to 80, blind, cripple or crazy and if they can't walk, I will tow them
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    gio0323 wrote: »
    18 to 80, blind, cripple or crazy and if they can't walk, I will tow them

You have to admire a guy who has standards!

Absolutely, you need to draw the line somewhere, can't just go for everyone you see lol
  • gman6464
    gman6464 Posts: 222 Member
    Qualifiers: abs and intelligence.

Dammit, the plural form of ab foils me again!

• blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    I don't mind things like age and hair color B)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I'm 37. Never younger, but up to like a hot 60 (68 if you're Sammy Hagar) would be fine for some fun. Provided everything still works...

Like credit cards and doors to nice cars?

gold-digger-kanye-west.gif

:p
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I don't care about age.
  • LindsayPosey
    LindsayPosey Posts: 2,638 Member
    10 years older
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited October 2015
    I have to say that I disagree with the "that's sick" etc comments.... If a man and woman love each other why should age matter? People are so stereotypical... Oh that 20 year old is sleeping with a man old enough to be her grandad.. That's disgusting.....? One question.... Who put that sh¡t into your head? Lol... Brain washed... We are all human... We can all have feelings for one another.. Just because we compare them to ages that we have in our family.... Or because we are sadly influenced by others to think it's wrong... It's so sad. I know a couple that have a 35 year age gap.... They have been together 10 years... They got together when she was 24... And they are the most loving couple I've seen... She's an old soul... He's young at heart.. They are perfect together... People focus on age and looks far too much... What really matters is compatibility.. Love.. Care.. Trust.. Honesty... And a future you see with them in it. And no the women that want older men don't have daddy issues ;) stereotypical again... Maybe they want some experience.. Some intelligence.. Maturity. Some younger have all that too.. Again it's how you feel inside what counts not what you look like. Or a number.. :heart:
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    I have to say that I disagree with the "that's sick" etc comments.... If a man and woman love each other why should age matter? People are so stereotypical... Oh that 20 year old is sleeping with a man old enough to be her grandad.. That's disgusting.....? One question.... Who put that sh¡t into your head? Lol... Brain washed... We are all human... We can all have feelings for one another.. Just because we compare them to ages that we have in our family.... Or because we are sadly influenced by others to think it's wrong... It's so sad. I know a couple that have a 35 year age gap.... They have been together 10 years... They got together when she was 24... And they are the most loving couple I've seen... She's an old soul... He's young at heart.. They are perfect together... People focus on age and looks far too much... What really matters is compatibility.. Love.. Care.. Trust.. Honesty... And a future you see with them in it. And no the women that want older men don't have daddy issues ;) stereotypical again... Maybe they want some experience.. Some intelligence.. Maturity. Some younger have all that too.. Again it's how you feel inside what counts not what you look like. Or a number.. :heart:

for me its just personal preference :)
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Not much younger. Maybe a few years but as far as older, I prefer older men.
  • somethingbeautiful
    somethingbeautiful Posts: 30 Member
    I double dip. I prefer younger women (up to 8 years younger) and with men, I prefer older, usually at least 7years but would go up to 10-12 yrs older than myself. I'm 29 :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    23-35 for both men and women
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited October 2015
    Older men seem to have more maturity. Usually.

True. Same with older women.
  • moijo1

WHAT????? Men ....mature??????? men never grow up .. you will learn this .. i kinda like that they never grow up though they're more fun.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    minie_me wrote: »

WHAT????? Men ....mature??????? men never grow up .. you will learn this .. i kinda like that they never grow up though they're more fun.

Maybe we shouldn't talk after all. My soul is ancient.
  • moijo1

oh no.. you need to live a little before the slippers and pipe come out :p
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy

oh no.. you need to live a little before the slippers and pipe come out :p

That doesn't sound very fun. All the loud noises and bright lights. I'll just have myself a nice read by the fire in my comfy slippers with my pipe. :)
  • moijo1
    base jumping and sunsets , sleeping under the stars are'nt noisy ... unless your scream like a little girl? lol
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Typically older men.