Should they stay or should they go

Options
I have a bit of a dilema. It probally will seems silly to many, but this is what's goin on w/me.
I had always promised myself that I would never do dbl digit pants, but... on an after Christmas shopping spree w/my BFN I found that they look/fit very nice (for now) & I really needed some new pants anyway... now I'm doing really well w/diet & exercise & I feel like I should take them back, but they do fit really well (for now) Do I keep them or do I take them back?

Replies

• greatginew
    Options
    I have a bit of a dilema. It probally will seems silly to many, but this is what's goin on w/me.
    I had always promised myself that I would never do dbl digit pants, but... on an after Christmas shopping spree w/my BFN I found that they look/fit very nice (for now) & I really needed some new pants anyway... now I'm doing really well w/diet & exercise & I feel like I should take them back, but they do fit really well (for now) Do I keep them or do I take them back?
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Dr Phil said don't wear comfortable clothes, because you'll get comfortable in your new body. If you want to lose it, get rid of them.
  • greatginew
    Options
    Thank you! I've been struggling w/that very idea. I think it's most difficult for me because I really needed new pants & they really fit/look nice.
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Not all pants are created equal is my thought--I'm a fan of what not to wear and they always say, don't look at the size, look at how you look (and feel in them) you need to feel good about yourself no matter what size & shape you are in. If you are doing great, then you won't need them very long, and you can donate them after you are done with them (so you don't have them to fall back into)
  • greatginew
    Options
    That's a very encouraging thought & I thank you for taking the time to respond.
    I've just logged my dinner calories & I see that I'm over, so I have to hit the eliptical & burn some off!
    Thanks again!
  • kak1018
    kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You could always get them altered. I did that with a ton of clothes as an incentive to maintain, it really helped. I do have two pair of fat pants I only wear during TOM :laugh: We all have our quirks!