Which food is your self destruct button ?

Replies

• IconStillFree
    IconStillFree Posts: 262 Member
    Brow...nies
    I can't even think about them or my diet will explode faster than a Taliban in the statue of liberty
  • IconStillFree
    IconStillFree Posts: 262 Member
    Great, now I'm probably on some list
  • ChrisKom
    ChrisKom Posts: 25 Member
    Pizza..... Omg pizza. As soon as someone says weight loss I start craving pizza. I can't have one slice. I won't eat it till I can control my bad habits!
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member

Made me laugh, thank you!!
  • insearchofcheese
    insearchofcheese Posts: 45 Member
    Milk Duds. Oh god, the milk duds. They'll be the end of me.
  • scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Baked goods tend to be a self destruct food for me. Case in point we had a catered event for a training session at work today and I couldn't resist trying out a variety of the freshly baked goods that were left over. Needless to say, I was very full tonight and made sure to engage in an extra long HIIT session.
  • MDF247
    MDF247 Posts: 64 Member
    My top 5-6 death foods all involve chocolate in some manner. I could attribute a fast 20 lb weight gain to chocolate chips alone if I allowed myself.
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    Peanut butter! And its so hard to keep out of the house. 90% of the rime I'm totally fine eating it in moderation, but every so often I just mow down with a spoon :(
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Peanut butter! And its so hard to keep out of the house. 90% of the rime I'm totally fine eating it in moderation, but every so often I just mow down with a spoon :(

Ditto! Then my husband is like where's the pb I just bought ( the big one) that was for the kids! Well hide it from me then
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    pizza, pizza and pizza
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    edited October 2015
    Victœria wrote: »
    For me it's 2 things!

Bread & Cheese .... and everything associated with bread and cheese like pizza.

I can go days but then I eat a pizza like its crack. It's my ultimate ruin...

Nothing at all. I eat all food I love in moderation.

I have control over food, it no longer has control over me. :)
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Brow...nies
    I can't even think about them or my diet will explode faster than a Taliban in the statue of liberty

lhhj9cx14jze.jpg
  • likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Coke and flamin' hot Cheetos.
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    I've never had this problem. Sure, I overate, but it wasn't one food that made me self destruct, it was just eating in general.

Since I've started counting calories I'm yet to go way over for a day and I do eat what I want. Yesterday I had two slices of pizza, a donut, 6 cookies and milk, and throw dinner on top of that. But, I had the calories, so I ate what fit.
  • MsMaeFlowers
    MsMaeFlowers Posts: 261 Member
    My husband just bought an entire container of croissants. OMG. I keep staring at them... "don't do it, don't do it, don't do it".
  • dstevens776
    dstevens776 Posts: 2 Member
    Potato chips. Once the bag is opened...it must be finished. I don't keep them in the house anymore.
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Pizza, cupcakes, cake, butter pecan ice cream (or really any kind of ice cream that i like), big bags of chips, Cheeze It Party Mix.
  • sapphire1166
    sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
    Cheetos and chocolate cake/cookies/brownies. But I'm getting better at eating a serving and calling it a day (MOST times...)
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Pizza. Fried chicken. Also ale which, while not a food, I will happily partake of in amounts greater than 20 pints. I'm a deeply floored man.

I am also now having to fight the urge to order pizza -.-
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Craft beer. Cause once I'm a little tipsy I move on to worse things. Beer is a total gateway food for me. I'm never giving it up though, so I have to figure this out. Oh, and bread. Really good, fresh baked, still warm bread. I'll eat the whole loaf. With butter.