5 Kids! 2 Sets of Twins!! 220-146lbs

I'm 25 I have 5 kids ! An 8 year old and 2 sets of TWINS ages 3 & 4! After my last set of twins I weighed in at 220lb I was UNHAPPY! I needed to change! It took a while for me to get started but finally 1 whole year later I was Determined ! I changed my eating habits and started exercising! It wasn't easy but I'm Happy to say I now weight 146 and feel better then Ever! NEVER GIVE UP!

Replies

• cs_heinz57
    cs_heinz57 Posts: 8 Member
    Wow!! Inspirational!!
  • indiaweightlose24
    indiaweightlose24 Posts: 75 Member
    cs_heinz57 wrote: »
    Wow!! Inspirational!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!! :)
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    WOW!! You are a champ--I cant imagine having 4 kids under the age of 5. Way to go :)
  • indiaweightlose24
    amillenium wrote: »
    WOW!! You are a champ--I cant imagine having 4 kids under the age of 5. Way to go :)

Thank you!! It's a lot of work but so much fun:)
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Wow, that sounds like a lot of work but inspiring, you are the definition of making time for a healthier lifestyle :) Congrats on the weight loss!
  • indiaweightlose24
    MsMarvel27 wrote: »
    Wow, that sounds like a lot of work but inspiring, you are the definition of making time for a healthier lifestyle :) Congrats on the weight loss!

Thank you so much it means a lot!

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Wow you go girl your hands must be always full
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    You, lady, are a superstar. I was a young mom. Which one day means you will be a young grandma with lots of energy. My granddaughter thinks I am way cool. It might not be cool to say "way cool" any more, but grandmas can get away with a lot.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Chill. I'm chill these days, aren't I?
  • jokoh92
    jokoh92 Posts: 112 Member
    Wow girl you are truly the real MVP. Like this means I have absolutely positively no excuse to not do the same by next year. This gave me so much inspiration!
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Good for you, well done. Easier to keep up with them too, I'll bet!
  • indiaweightlose24
    deescrafty wrote: »
    Good for you, well done. Easier to keep up with them too, I'll bet!

Yes they keep me busy lol
  • indiaweightlose24
    jokoh92 wrote: »
    Wow girl you are truly the real MVP. Like this means I have absolutely positively no excuse to not do the same by next year. This gave me so much inspiration!

Aww thank you!! You can do it!!:)
  • indiaweightlose24
    jgnatca wrote: »
    You, lady, are a superstar. I was a young mom. Which one day means you will be a young grandma with lots of energy. My granddaughter thinks I am way cool. It might not be cool to say "way cool" any more, but grandmas can get away with a lot.

Yes I look forward to all the family gatherings lol

• indiaweightlose24
    Wow you go girl your hands must be always full

Yess there's never a dull moment lol
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Good job! I also have 5 kids, but only one set of twins. :) They're now 11. I am back down to the weight I was before I had my first baby! It is awesome and proof that kids aren't the cause of weight gain, even though I loved, loved, loved to blame it on them.
  • indiaweightlose24
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    Good job! I also have 5 kids, but only one set of twins. :) They're now 11. I am back down to the weight I was before I had my first baby! It is awesome and proof that kids aren't the cause of weight gain, even though I loved, loved, loved to blame it on them.

Aww congrats ! Yes anything is possible I blamed it on baby weight for the longest!
  • blkandwhite77
    blkandwhite77 Posts: 281 Member
    edited October 2015
    Congrats!!! Did you track your weight in terms of kids? Lol I know I have... I was smaller than before I had my 6th, then I lost enough to be smaller than I was for my 5th, 4th, 3rd... Working on being smaller than before my 2nd now lol
  • indiaweightlose24
    Congrats!!! Did you track your wait in terms of kids? Lol I know I have... I was smaller than before I had my 6th, then I lost enough to be smaller than I was for my 5th, 4th, 3rd... Working on being smaller than before my 2nd now lol

Yes!! Lol I'm smaller then I was before I had all of them! I'm 5'7 146. I always weighed near 160 before the kids
  • healthylili2015
    healthylili2015 Posts: 24 Member
    WOW!!! That is amazing! Way to take charge of your life! You must be so proud :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!