Exercises

Replies

• musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Just started my 2nd round of the 21 day fix today! :)

Today I did the Total Body Cardio Fix and I felt the burn and I was sweating a lot! :)
  • randilast
    randilast Posts: 99 Member
    I worked both of my jobs yesterday and didn't find the time to do the video but I decided I wasn't going to skip workouts on this round. So on my lunch break - I completed Lower Fix! I'm off tonight so I'll be able to do Pilates when I get home. Committing to it!
  • randilast
    So I'm setting myself up for success. I bought additional weights at Target (3lb and 5lb) so I can work up to the 10lb weights I already have. The 21 DF videos use two sets of weights (based on your comfort level) and I want to up my strength while lowering my weight. I did the Total Body Cardio video last night and almost died! Still getting over the sinus infection so some moments I had to stop and breathe but I kept moving. After thirty minutes of rest I took my trash out. I live on the 2nd floor and walking down the stairs my legs almost gave out! Lol, total noodles! It felt good though to know I'd finally done something.
  • musicfan4life30
    i restarted the 21 day fix today and i have already completed total body cardio fix this morning! :)
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    The first time I did the Total Body Cardio I thought I was going to die. My legs were junk. I learned to take it a touch easier on the squats and I survived. Yesterday I did the Lower Fix because I keep starting on Monday and screwing up by Wednesday. Today, I'm praying our friend doesn't come over for dinner so I can work out doing Upper Fix while dinner is cooking.
  • randilast
    lunamare wrote: »
    The first time I did the Total Body Cardio I thought I was going to die. My legs were junk. I learned to take it a touch easier on the squats and I survived. Yesterday I did the Lower Fix because I keep starting on Monday and screwing up by Wednesday. Today, I'm praying our friend doesn't come over for dinner so I can work out doing Upper Fix while dinner is cooking.

Haha, so true! I had a friend come over one weekend while I was doing the 21 DF and I told her I'd be doing my videos. She was allowed to join but not judge. :)
  • lunamare
    I love my buddy Nick but I'm so glad he didn't come over yesterday. I got my upper fix in. DH told me "it's the day after the day after legs that gets you" and he's right. I keep having to get up from my desk to walk around. I'm so stiff. Looking forward to tonight's workout.
  • musicfan4life30
    edited November 2015
    I didn't workout yesterday but I did go horseback riding for 1 hour so at least i got exercising into my day!

I just finished Upper Fix! My whole body is still shaking but I had a great workout! :)

• lunamare
    I'm looking forward to working out later today, had to miss yesterday. Believe it or not, after working out 3 days straight I felt much better.
  • musicfan4life30
    i didn't do my 21 day fix workout yesterday but i did go horseback riding for 1 hour! :)

I just finished doing lower fix! :) Wow! I am sweating and i def. got a good workout! :)
  • lunamare
    I am not a fan of Cardio Fix. Just sayin ;)
  • musicfan4life30
    On Saturday I didn't do any working out.

Yesterday, I did 1 hour of gymnastics and then after that I did 1 hour of cheerleading and I also walked my dog yesterday but I didn't do a 21 day fix workout video.

I just finished doing Pilates Fix! I was shaking a lot during it! Also, like Autumn says in Pilates Fix you should feel the burn I def. felt the burn today! :)
  • musicfan4life30
    edited November 2015
    Yesterday I rode horses for 1 hour! But I didn't workout to a 21 day fix video.

I just finished cardio fix! Wow! That was a hard workout! I am sweating! :)

I drank 1 and a half water bottles today during my workout! :)

• randilast
    Yesterday I rode horses for 1 hour! But I didn't workout to a 21 day fix video.

I just finished cardio fix! Wow! That was a hard workout! I am sweating! :)

I drank 1 and a half water bottles today during my workout! :)

I haven't been doing my videos this week but I did go to a Zumba class last night! The instructor really pushed us hard and I had a blast doing it. Afterwards I participated in a Tae Kwon Do class for an hour and then just went home and crashed! Lol, I'm hoping to get back on track with doing my 21 DF videos in the morning. I felt so much better during the day by knowing I'd already accomplished something.
    @musicfan4life30 It sounds like you're doing really good! I'm very happy for you. :smile:
  • musicfan4life30
    edited November 2015
    Yesterday I didn't do a 21 day fix workout but I went to gymnastics for 1 hour and then right after I went to cheerleading for 1 hour! :)

just finished doing the Dirty 30 workout video! Wow! I was sweating and shaking and i felt the burn today!

My thighs are still shaking from finishing the Dirty 30! That is a hard but great workout! :)
  • randilast
    @musicfan4life30 sounds like you're really getting into the program! I admire you. I'm not as diligent about getting them done as I need to be. Lately I've been sleeping in and without doing them in the mornings I'm not as motivated to get them done later in the day.
  • randilast
    Completed Upper Fix on my lunch hour workout! I challenged myself during the lateral pullovers to use two 10 pound weights and it really made me feel good! When we repeated the challenge I changed halfway though to one weight but I have hope I'll see an increase in what I'm able to do. Push-ups were still horrible for me but I read recently where you do them on an incline (legs straight) to help build up your strength naturally. I just need to find something that won't move so I can try it.
    Zumba tonight for some extra cardio!
  • lunamare
    I'm loving that I'm not dying after every workout this week. Last night I did upper fix and I'm definitely feeling stronger. I've been taking it easy (herniated disc in neck) but next week I'm going to mix in some heavier weights.
  • musicfan4life30
    I just finished yoga fix! :)

My arms were shaking during the downward dogs!

Yoga fix was harder than I remembered it being but I finished the whole workout! :)
  • musicfan4life30
    I started a new round of the 21 day fix on Dec. 1st!

So far I've done Total Body Cardio Fix, Upper Fix, Lower Fix and today I am doing Pilates Fix!

I will post after I am done doing it! :)