I finally confessed...........

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Yep, last night I took the plunge and finally did it. I confessed to my husband.............................

that I am addicted to this site. I think I need professional help!!! I think about you guys all day and all night and I always want to see what you are saying or doing or.........I'm sick and I need help!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a good day

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Yep, last night I took the plunge and finally did it. I confessed to my husband.............................

that I am addicted to this site. I think I need professional help!!! I think about you guys all day and all night and I always want to see what you are saying or doing or.........I'm sick and I need help!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a good day

Memaw
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    :laugh: :laugh:

Nah....LOL...you're not sick memaw. There's such a huge amount of great people here it's hard to forget most.

Glad you got it off your chest.:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    You are in good company methinks!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    I must say, it doesn't help to find out about a chat room!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • It's addicting, I admit. The logging is like a game to me, and I've turned a few of my friends onto it as well. They, too, are addicted! :tongue:
    98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Now that your secret is out in the open you don't have to worry about sneaking around the back alleys to get your fix. :laugh: This is one addiction that is a good one to have!
  • smiley-whacky057.gif

IT IS TOTALLY ADDICTING!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    It's a joke around my house that I'm addicted. Last night after hubby and I "cuddled" a bit, he asked if I was gonna go log it in. LOL Of course I said No, but I was thinking about it.
  • memaw66
    I have 2 screens on my computer at work and I keep one with this site on it and just minimize whenever someone walks in my office. At least it's a healthy addiction.

Even when I wasn't doing so well with logging my food and not eating well I still checked this site daily!!!

My eyes hurt by the end of the day from staring at this computer and checking the site all day.

I am definately addicted!!!

Memaw

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I am also addicted! The first few nights that I really got on here a lot and started posted and all that, I was dreaming about it all night long. Let me tell ya, it made for a long night and I was so tired the next few days!! I was so worried about losing a pound then! My hubby knows I am addicted but he doesn't say anything (kind of hard when he is addicted to ebay!) This site has made it so much easier for me to stick to my plan and the new friends I have made helped also. And Tami and Fitness Chick have been really great inspirations to me! You 2 are awesome!!! Everyone else on here is great too!! :bigsmile: