Something I haven't done in a whileeeee.

So far I've been tracking my food intake for a little over a week, however I hadn't done any exercising, I'm real good at being lazy.

However, this morning I worked out for a half hour, like broke-a-real-sweat worked out! It might not seem like much, but I'm really proud of myself.

Does anyone else on here use resistance tubing much. That's what I used, I bought them the other day and I LOVE THEM! especially the video they came with, very useful.

Replies

• prettylush
    prettylush Posts: 5 Member
    So far I've been tracking my food intake for a little over a week, however I hadn't done any exercising, I'm real good at being lazy.

However, this morning I worked out for a half hour, like broke-a-real-sweat worked out! It might not seem like much, but I'm really proud of myself.

Does anyone else on here use resistance tubing much. That's what I used, I bought them the other day and I LOVE THEM! especially the video they came with, very useful.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    that's great:smile:
    I have a video that came with resistance bands, but I haven't used it yet. I have heard that they are a good workout, so I will have to try it soon.:smile:
  • prettylush
    prettylush Posts: 5 Member
    Yeah, usually I hate workout vids, but this one wasn't too hard without being too easy either. It was from golds, not sure who the lady was though.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Good for you! You gotta start somewhere. I love the elliptical machine but I can only go 4-6 minutes at a time. Hoping to build up that endurance!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!