Whats for Dinner Tonight?

poodledoodlepop
poodledoodlepop Posts: 23 Member
edited November 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm not sure what I'm going to have and I want to see what everyone else is out there is going to make? **Looking For Friends, request me if you are too**

Replies

• Dariasen
    Dariasen Posts: 145 Member
    I am only responsible for feeding me tonight (I usually have a very picky husband and son to feed) so I'm experimenting and trying out this tonight: http://www.twobluelemons.com/2012/02/roasted-butternut-squash-quesadillas.html
    If it sucks I'll be having Easy Mac
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    coconut chicken curry and rice
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    coconut chicken curry and rice

I'm headed over.

I'm lazy, so it's leftovers for us: grilled chicken, quinoa/brussel sprout side dish, and rosemary dinner rolls. And possibly beer depending on how bad my meeting is this afternoon...
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Pot roast. MEAT!!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    pasta topped with a tomato basil sauce with leftover shredded roast chicken in it.
  • I'm attempting homemade lasagna for the first time!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Kale and spinach green enchiladas.
  • FunkyMonkey80
    FunkyMonkey80 Posts: 71 Member
    Baked acorn squash, filled with a mixture made of quinoa, celery and ground beef
  • QueenKristine77
    QueenKristine77 Posts: 67 Member
    it's Meatless Monday for me so i'm having a sweet potato with tons of mixed veggies!
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Sweet potato and black bean burrito :)
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited November 2015
    I have to work the part time tonight so probably something frozen and quickly cooked buried in hot sauce to hide the taste.

Edited to add: Any one who wants to share their dinner is more than welcome to visit me at work. :)
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Octopus salad and halibut!
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Grilled salmon, wild rice, asparagus.
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    I had homemade pizza and garlic bread, 100% made from scratch. Parma ham, button mushrooms and peppers for toppings.
  • dietenv
    dietenv Posts: 21 Member
    Whole grain brown rice, mushrooms, onions, fresh garlic, 2 whole local farm chicken eggs, sambal chili paste, and soy sauce!
  • mikethegrate
    mikethegrate Posts: 48 Member
    Chicken cacciatorre with crispy polenta rounds. My wife is a great cook and she always finds recipes with great calorie counts.
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Baked tilapia (fish) with lemon pepper seasoning, steamed carrots, broccoli and red and yellow bell pepper.
    A plain piece of angel food cake for dessert
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    We had salmon with honey and chilli with baby potatoes and fine green beans.
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    I'm attempting homemade lasagna for the first time!

Yum!!

• acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Leftover night for us since I've got a volleyball game at 7pm. We have baked potato soup, baked ziti, and sandwich/salad stuff in the fridge.