Down 50 pounds in the last 6 months, down 155 total over 2 years!

Keeping myself honest and posting some more pictures! Warning, shirtless fat dude!

The shirtless picture is about 6 months apart, the other one is about 2.5 years span between the two panels.
hqt5hqgeolxs.jpg
ovfyap7fc09r.jpg

Replies

• dianaiku
    dianaiku Posts: 96 Member
    Wow, amazing loss! I can really see the difference in your face and your waist! How did you do it? How much do you weigh now?
  • scoady382
    scoady382 Posts: 30 Member
    dianaiku wrote: »
    Wow, amazing loss! I can really see the difference in your face and your waist! How did you do it? How much do you weigh now?

Thanks!

I am 6'0", around 170 pounds. Down from 325.

I calorie counted, did a modified keto style diet and ran 5 days a week. Starting to do some lifting now, to combat that ever annoying loose skin.
  • slvc0721
    slvc0721 Posts: 82 Member
    W O W .......Congrats!! You should pat yourself on the back as you deserve it BIG TIME !!!!!
  • scoady382
    slvc0721 wrote: »
    W O W .......Congrats!! You should pat yourself on the back as you deserve it BIG TIME !!!!!

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Looking good :-)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Congrats on your great work
  • You look amazing! Enjoy!
  • yardprincess
    yardprincess Posts: 42 Member
    WOW! Great job - your hard work and effort are paying off! You are an inspiration to those of us who are still pursuing weight loss goals - really Amazing job!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited November 2015
    You look AMAZEBALLS!! Congrats!
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Fantastic work! :)
  • sandibraymer71
    sandibraymer71 Posts: 14 Member
    You look SPECTACULAR!!!!! Congratulations and kudos to you on your hard work!!
  • scoady382
    Thanks everybody! :)
  • sop1love
    sop1love Posts: 23 Member
    Amazing job!!!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Congrats on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!