MFP Runner's Club - 1/8/09

I'm going to start the thread today because I gave myself the birthday gift of an easy mile-and-a-half treadmill run. :happy: :happy: :happy: (I don't usually do treadmills because of past injuries, but I think I'm going to start doing a short treadmill run at least once a week.)

I'm so itching to get back to running come spring! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    I'm going to start the thread today because I gave myself the birthday gift of an easy mile-and-a-half treadmill run. :happy: :happy: :happy: (I don't usually do treadmills because of past injuries, but I think I'm going to start doing a short treadmill run at least once a week.)

I'm so itching to get back to running come spring! :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Happy birthday, Cheryl!!!

ChaLean Burn Intervals for me this morning. Running tomorrow! :bigsmile:
  • jadaigle
    jadaigle Posts: 161 Member
    I just finished 4.16 miles on the treadmill. Did a speed workout today. (Happy Birthday!)
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Happy Birthday Cheryl!!:drinker: :drinker:

6.5 mile run this morning - feels great:smile:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I ran the usual 3.3 mile route. It was still a struggle today. I think I need to get back on a schedule and do a little more running. I kinda slacked off over the holidays. I also think I am still fighting the remnants of my cold. :grumble:
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Happy Birthday Cheryl

I went to my first spinning class today! It was great. Might do a short easy run later to stretch my legs after work.
  • rmcotter777
    rmcotter777 Posts: 34 Member
    Ok i want to be a runner... any suggestions!!! I know it is a big stress reliever and i hear it is addictive. Can anyone help me get started?

80337.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    First Happy Birthday. Second I did run, 5 miles down. It was 15 degrees and windy, rough but my sister and me got out there and got it done!!!!:happy:

Alisha
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Did arms @ the gym, and ran about a mile and a half. I have a spinning class :heart: this afternoon so I didnt want to do to much this morning!!!
  • mhsrnmz
    mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
    I did 3.5 miles this morning, ditch digging this afternoon, LOL!
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,312 Member
    Happy birthday :flowerforyou:
    I'm back to running after my self-imposed hiatus. It feels good! (and painful, but that's part of the good, right?!)

4 miles in for me-on the TM due to below zero temps! BRR! I'm a wimp :tongue:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Hi y'all! Only about a 2 mile run followed by a 60 minute butt whoopin' by my personal trainer! It was a good workout indeed!
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Happy Birthday, Cheryl! You and my 8-year old son are birthday buddies (oh, and Elvis, too :laugh: )

Still nursing my bum knee. Did 60 minutes on the elliptical.