This summer!

1235»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Oh yeah...back on topic...:laugh:

This summer I will also...hmmm...good question...what do I want to do this summer??? :huh:

Hmmmmmmm....new_all_coholic.gifnew_all_coholic.gif

:bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Where'd everybody go dunno.gif

handface.gif I always scare everyone away embarrassed.gif

:flowerforyou:

I can always count on you Carl crush.gif

Awww shucks. :blushing:
  • kellch
    THREAD KILLER! :bigsmile: :laugh:

Let's see...this summer I will also...go on longer walks with my kids, have the patience to teach my oldest how to ride a bike, run through the sprinkler without being out of breath....

:angry: :grumble:

You made me think of the Massengil (spelling???) commercial with the long walks thing :ohwell: :laugh: Not sure why :blushing: :laugh:

I'm also going to be able to ride a horse, go parasailing & have that fresh feeling all day. :laugh: :laugh:

:drinker: :laugh: I like to feel fresh :drinker: :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • kellch
    LUNCHTIME!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

BBL :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I going to wear a pair of shorts. :bigsmile: I haven't done that in years except to exercise at home. :blushing: If I can get my flabby arms toned, I may even buy a sleeveless top to wear. Another thing I haven't worn in years. :ohwell:

OH! Good one!

I need to tone up the ol' bingo lady arms too! :embarassed:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Oh yeah...back on topic...:laugh:

This summer I will also...hmmm...good question...what do I want to do this summer??? :huh:

Hmmmmmmm....new_all_coholic.gifnew_all_coholic.gif

:bigsmile:

Ohh...good idea...:drinker: I know, I can sip those cute lil umbrella clad drinks while being a hottie by the pool...:drinker: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    I am going to learn to wake board. :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023

What is that?
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    I'm just happy I wont be wearing maternity clothes this summer! woo hoo! :bigsmile:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102

What's that...:huh:
  • kellch
    I'm just happy I wont be wearing maternity clothes this summer! woo hoo! :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member

I'm right there with you on that one! No maternity clothes, no nursing bras! Woo hoo!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    :indifferent:
  • 3babybeans
    :bigsmile: :heart:

I'm hoping to go camping this summer at some point, too. With all 3 kids. Don't know how that's gonna go.
  • genabug

I'm right there with you on that one! No maternity clothes, no nursing bras! Woo hoo!

HECK yay! Nothing less sexy then the big front panel on maternity shorts! hehe
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    :indifferent:

smiley-hug002.gif
  • 3babybeans

Oooohhh..I had something less sexy. Maternity jean short overalls. I was HOT! :laugh:
  • Shannon023

bwahahahahaha!!! :laugh:
  • genabug

Oooohhh..I had something less sexy. Maternity jean short overalls. I was HOT! :laugh:

haha, your right!!!!
  • kellch

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: